5,442 results
All reviews circular quay business lounge atrium room premier room opera house pillow menu steam room pitt street business district excellent hotel room service business hotel concierge staff wynyard station buffet breakfast location is great an upgrade
Reviewed May 15, 2017

Really loved our stay here. As with all hotels it is the staff that add a really special extra to this place. Ramon helped me with an uber app and was a delight. Most mornings the elegantly attired Wayne greeted both new and departing guests with kindness and warmth and on our floor 3, we were so thankful to Bernard for all his help with choosing restaurants, helping tweak the TV and being so friendly.
Now to the room. Large room facing inner courtyard with all the facilities you would expect from a Radisson hotel. Central to easy walking up Pitt Street to shops and down Pitt street to the ferries and station.
I really must commend Sydneysiders for the courtesy given. Gosh! People offering their seats on transport., allowing this old gal first steps on escalators and through doorways.
Perhaps it was just a lovely four day break with super weather, kind people both inside and outside of the hotel and great places for dinner and breakfast. Hotel breakfast was pricey.
Would return in a flash

Room tip: Our room was quiet as it faced courtyard and the higher up you go to floors ten and above you get extras - best check with hotel
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
RadissonBluSydney, General Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2017

Dear johannaaustralia,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience. The Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney prides itself on our level of service and our “Yes I Can” service philosophy and ensuring satisfaction in every aspect. I am glad to learn that this was demonstrated throughout your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed May 14, 2017

Very nice check-in and room service. You can call in at ANY time for ANY help. There is a 24-hour gym with all the basic equipments needed for a full body workout. But the used towels bin kept piling up (at least for my one-week stay). Nice location, very convenient to get to bus stop/ train station. A number of supermarkets/ convenience stores near by. I lived on the M floor which is closest to the ground. But it's not very noisy even there is a bar across the road. But uh, when I had to call in to get the toiletries. They didn't give me toothpaste/ brush and slippers. On the 4th day, I used up all the toilet paper (you know, girly stuff) but they didn't change a new one for me. And the room is very dark, there's not enough lights in the room, not very good for reading.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
RadissonBluSydney, General Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2017

Dear annie w,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a tripadvisor review regarding your experience at the Radisson Blu Hotel Sydney. It is through such feedback that we can isolate issues and areas in need of attention. Your feedback is particularly important in helping us achieve our goal of 100% guest satisfaction.

We appreciate the positive comments that you have shared regarding our location and rooms facilities. It is always pleasing to receive positive feedback concerning our employees and the good job they are doing in looking after our guests. This also gives me the opportunity to share this with our team and praise staff who are continuously and effortlessly providing the excellent service. Further to this the feedback also gives me the opportunity to ensure that the Hotel facilities and services are without fault making our guests stay a pleasant one.

Upon reading your review, I was concerned to learn of your comments in relation to your recent stay at the hotel. I sincerely apologise for any disappointment or inconvenience that these issues may of caused. Please rest assured that I have passed your comments onto the Leadership to follow up on these matters to ensure that future guest are not inconvenienced as such.

Annie w , this issue aside, I hope that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are given the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Sincerely

Reviewed May 14, 2017

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
RadissonBluSydney, General Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2017

Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for two nights as we were going to climb the harbour bridge. The location was perfect and valet service great.
Room was beautiful and had everything we needed and was nice and quiet and dark at night. We ordered room service on our second night due to being too tired to function and the food was delicious and delivered promptly. Staff very helpful and friendly.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
RadissonBluSydney, General Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2017

Dear madlane14,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor regarding your experience at the hotel. As our Heritage building is in prime location in Sydney CBD and within walking distance to the Sydney harbour, I am pleased to learn that this enhanced your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here once for my 18th birthday and decided to try it out again to celebrate a friend's birthday after a 6 hour drive from the snow and I was not disappointed. You are hit with that 5 star service the minute you pull up in front of the hotel - it was highly exceptional, with staff going out of their way to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The facilities itself are high class, with the pool, spa and sauna being just what the doctor ordered to relax after a long drive. The rooms are spacious and modern, but the bathrooms are honestly the showstoppers, with waterfall shower heads and deep bathtubs found in every single room ensuring you cannot pass up on a hot shower and/or bath. Definitely by far my favourite hotel, and I recommend it to everyone!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear mclare94,

Thank you for taking the time to complete an online review regarding your experience at the Radisson Blu Hotel Sydney. Our intention is to make all our guests stay a memorable one and we are thrilled to learn that you were well looked after during your stay. We hope that we are given the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.