Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,302 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2016

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
RadissonSuitesSydney, General Manager at Radisson Hotel And Suites Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2016

Reviewed September 2, 2016

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed August 31, 2016

No drop off point out the front and no information telling you this, very confusing at night. Rooms were ok but no matinence has been carried out, shower head was broken in main bathroom, toilet roll holder hanging off. We had 44 adults and 1 child booked and then there was no bed for the child and when the wife asked they said we should of mentioned it but we booked for 5 people. Ended up with putting a bed in our main bedroom. Seemed very expensive for what you got, I don't think I will be staying there again.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
RadissonSuitesSydney, General Manager at Radisson Hotel And Suites Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2016

Dear darrenn537,

Thank you for your feedback and I am disappointed you had difficulty arriving at the hotel. We are aware of the challenges the cycle way causes and we have detailed information on our website and on other booking channels to assist with arrival instructions.

I also appreciate your comments regarding the condition of your room and I have addressed the housekeeping and maintenance teams so we can improve moving forward.

I sincerely apologise for the impact these matters had on your experience and I hope we can welcome you back for a more memorable stay in future.

Reviewed August 29, 2016

Due to my early morning flight, I arrived at Radisson Hotel & Suites at around 7am. I was pleasantly surprised that the check-in staff was willing to allow me to check-in so early at no extra charges. I stayed in a Studio room for 5 nights. Although the room is said to be 45 sqm in size, it did not feel particularly big. The room has an attached small balcony but we did not use it as it faces a noisy, busy street. What I particularly like is the central location which is close to all amenities. Hence, we were able to walk to many tourist attractions even though the hotel is close to two train stations.

Room tip: Do request for rooms facing the quiet streets.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
RadissonSuitesSydney, General Manager at Radisson Hotel And Suites Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2016

Dear serene811,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and I am glad we were able to assist with an early check in for your stay and that you noted our central location.

I also appreciate your comments about noise and your room size. We do try to assist with any room requests where ever possible should you choose to stay again. I sincerely apologise for any impact these matters had on your stay.

I hope we can welcome you back in future.

Reviewed August 27, 2016

As per other reviews this hotels has s great location just by China Town and Darling Harbour and the staff (reception and cleaning) are friendly and helpful - they even have umbrellas for when it is raining! The two bedroom apartment we had was large, although the decor was dated (especially the bathrooms). There is no restaurant but breakfast is offered (room service charge A$6 extra, I think). The pool is small but adequate and the gym is a typical hotel gym.There is no parking outside so taxi's have trouble dropping and picking up. A roll away bed is an additional A$50 per night, which I think is steep. The air conditioning had a mind of its own and the view out the back is not great (into a court-yard of buildings and neighbouring old swimming pools). There was a kitchen but no oven, and no washing machine. The fridge was filled with expensive mini bar items. So my disappointment relates to what you expect of a Radisson Suite, and I am not sure this was it.

Room tip: Ask for a quiet room around the back.

Dear George0302,

Thank you for providing feedback on your stay. I enjoyed your praise for the staff, our location and your spacious room.

I also appreciate your constructive comments particularly regarding access to the hotel, the air conditioning and the facilities in your suite. I sincerely apologise for any impact this had on your stay and thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Thank you for your support and I hope we can welcome you back again.