1,629 results
All reviews botanical gardens opera house garden view full kitchen spa bath one bedroom suite room service ferry terminal your doorstep nespresso machine luna park sydney harbour washer and dryer fantastic location dining table floor to ceiling windows sofa bed
Reviewed October 10, 2018

This is my third or fourth stay at this hotel. The 1 BR suites on the harbor side are spacious and have a fabulous view. My unit this time was a little smaller (I always had a corner room in the past).

I had a minor complaint this stay: on checkout, there was a charge of $1.00 per day for breakfast.....apparently, breakfast was included in my rate. No one thought to tell me this at check in, so I never ate there. Not a huge deal, but I travel quite a bit and can't always remember what my room includes. They really should have told me....instead, I spent money eating elsewhere (since the breakfast there is very expensive).

I pointed this omission out when I checked out, to which I got a shrug of the shoulders.

Still a nice stay...but I downgraded from 5 to 4 star because of this.

Room Tip: Get a 1 BR harbor side room in the corner
  • Stayed: October 2018, traveled on business
Sam P, General Manager at Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

Dear SanDiegoW_traveler,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive and constructive feedback as a team, we continuously work on maintaining our standard of service to ensure each and every experience is a memorable one. It is something we constantly work towards and your feedback serves as a wonderful encouragement and learning tool to the staff.

I Apologise for the lack of communication regarding your breakfast inclusion. I have addressed this with the staff to ensure this does not happen again.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable experience.

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

I would give 5 stars if I could but room was a little tired but look beyond that!
The location is first rate one side the harbour the other the botanical gardens. Just a quick stroll to the opera house.
Customer service from the gentleman at the front was superb! The rooms are large and the 2 bedroom could easily accommodate a family wanting a longer stay - mine was a quick one night visit.
Stand outs - location, customer service, line was high quality and towels blissful.
I don’t think location can be beat when seeing a show at the opera house

Stayed: October 2018

Dear PEPPERPOTS99,

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We are very fortunate to be in such a great location and it is fantastic that you enjoyed such. I will share your comments with our team. Feedback like yours serves as such an encouragement to all of our staff.

Kind regards

Reviewed October 8, 2018

• Stayed: October 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Sam P, General Manager at Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely amazing! Fabulous up grade birthday chocolate treats to the room and exceptional service in Hacienda Bar. The view from the room was magical looking out over our harbour. Thank u Pullman! We couldn’t have asked for a better time staying with you

Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
Sam P, Manager at Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Dear Mualevu,

we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and chose us for your birthday get together. I will of course share this feedback with our team as it serves as wonderful encouragement to all our staff.

Thank you again for sharing and we certainly do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 6, 2018

Location facing the harbour is more than outstanding. Second visit here. However the hotel and the staff seem a little tired. For $620 per night we did not expect to need to make four requests in total to have the spare bed made up. Sink in the bathroom is cracked. The newspapers we ordered have not arrived any of the days .... just minor inconveniences that add up. The redeeming point was Sandeep who greeted us on arrival. We had forwarded our luggage via taxi from the airport and gone touring for the day. He was cheerful and showed us up to our room where our bags were waiting. Nice touch.
Stay in these rooms for the views and awesome convenience to restaurants, Circular Quay, Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge, however the rooms lack the wow factor to bring us back again.

Room Tip: Face the harbour with a balcony
Stayed: October 2018, traveled with family

Dear WendyLRedding,

thank you very much for your review.

We really do appreciate your feedback and would like to inform you that we are in the process of finalising plans for a complete room refurbishment to ensure our rooms keep wowing our guests and everyone has a satisfying stay. I certainly is our hope that you will give us another try once this has been completed next year.

I'd like to also thank you for your positive comments about Sandeep, he truly is an asset to the hotel and a pleasure to work with. I am sure your kind words will serve as wonderful encouragement to him.

Thank you again for sharing and we certainly do hope to be able to welcome you back again.