“Best night ever!”

Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour
Ranked #12 of 178 Hotels in Sydney

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (434)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Canberra, Australia
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We were checked in by Jessica and shown to our room by Rick. Both were amazing, my friend and I do a girls weekend every year and chose the Pullman Quay Grand because I had stayed here previously. Honestly since it has been taken over by the Pullman it has to be one of the best places in Sydney to stay. Nothing was too much for the staff they were all extremely friendly and helpful, even at 4 in the morning. I cannot say enough how fantastic this place is. The room service is fast and the food was unbelievable. The room was so clean and the house keeping were more than happy to help out wherever they could. I would recommend to anyone wanting a great time away with no issues about where you are staying :)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Belinda P, General Manager at Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour, responded to this review, September 1, 2013
Dear Ms McIntosh,

I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour. I sincerely appreciate your feedback about our staff, we do pride ourselves on our five star service. I will make sure both Jessica and Rick know how much you appreciated them.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind Regards

Belinda Paterson
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I stayed here with my partner for his birthday and we were very impressed with the well appointed and spacious rooms, impeccable service and panoramic harbour views. It is rare to find a hotel in the sydney CBD with an open balcony facing onto the harbour. The location is also great, being central to many fantastic restaurants. Although we only stayed overnight, the well stocked kitchen looked very inviting for those staying for a longer trip and wanting to cook. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would definitely return.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Belinda P, General Manager at Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I sincerely appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am glad that our team hear at Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour could make your celebrations so special. I do hope that you can stay and utilise the kitchen and balcony for longer next time.

I look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind Regards

Belinda Paterson
Travelers also viewed these Sydney hotels
Four Seasons Hotel Sydney
The Langham, Sydney
#7 of 178 in Sydney
Central Business District
Sir Stamford at Circular Quay Hotel Sydney

Been to Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour

Property: Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour
Address: 61 Macquarie Street | East Circular Quay, Sydney, New South Wales 2000, Australia
Location: Australia > New South Wales > Sydney
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Romantic Hotel in Sydney
#3 Family Hotel in Sydney
#12 Luxury Hotel in Sydney
#12 Business Hotel in Sydney
Hotel Class:5 star — Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour 5*
5-Star apartment hotel located at the edge of East Circular Quay boasting stunning Sydney Harbour views. This luxurious and boutique hotel features spacious 1 and 2 bedroom suites, Sydney's best Bar by far ECQ, a newly refurbished restaurant on the mezzanine level of the hotel Q Dining, 3 versatile function rooms and superb hotel reacreation facilities. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quay Grand Suites Sydney Hotel Sydney