Park Regis City Centre
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
Sheraton on the Park, Sydney(Sydney)
Hilton Sydney(Sydney)
QT Sydney(Sydney)
  • Room Service
2,409 results
All reviewscoffee clubgreat locationcentral locationtown hall stationrooftop poolqueen victoria buildingpublic transportshort staywould stay againdarling harbouropera housetrainwoolworthsconveniencechinatownrocks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 1, 2014

We found the hotel to be clean & comfortable. The beds were great but the pillows were super flat (even with two I felt like I was sleeping without one). The room was a little cold and the pre-set heating didn't seem to even take the chill off the air. The location was fantastic, a short stroll to the Pitt St Mall and trains, buses & taxis right outside the door.
The price was right and the staff were very efficient. The service was excellent.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
SWHG_Operations, General Manager at Park Regis City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2014

Dear Kim C

Thank you for writing your review on the Park Regis City Centre. It is pleasing to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the location of the property central.

Your comments pertaining to the friendliness of the team are also encouraging. We pride ourselves in trying to provide service that exceeds our guest expectations. Thank you for acknowledging this.

Your comments pertaining to the comfort and maintenance of the room are also pleasing. I have passed this feedback onto housekeeping and maintenance teams as it is this positive feedback like yours that will only help us improve at what we do. For this I thank you.

Once again, thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming your back when you next visit Sydney.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Being in the hospitality business for 20 years and get to stay in deluxe 5 stars to guest houses , I can say of the Park Regis it is a Central City Gem.Very close to taxi rank ( across the road ) , trains next door, shopping and quality eateries and fresh food and juice outlets 50 mtrs aways.If into fitness 500 mtres to Sydney Aquatic Centre / Gym. The front office staff very friendly and efficient and HK staff and HK Manager excellent and efficient. And if into coffee a Coffee Club next door and Gloria Jeans 20 mtres to the right.

I had a suite. Clean with everything you need. An array of TV channels , internet yes but used my own 4G. The room has been refurbished as with the front office area. Bathroom and lounge area also very good all clean with all cuttlery and plates so no calling HK to send a bowl or plate to the room.

Bathroom was basic but had what you needed and was clean and all re-tiled. So in good condition.

The rooms also had air conditioning

No noise however, I was on the 11th floor.

Would I stay again ? Yes. Well trained staff which means a quality GM.

Solid 3 star and value for money at the 3 star level.

Room Tip: Higher floor
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Stuart M

Dear Stuart M

Thank you for writing your review on the Park Regis City Centre. It is pleasing to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the hotel conveniently located for your visit to Sydney.

Your comments pertaining to the friendliness of the team are also encouraging. We pride ourselves in trying to provide a home away from home for our guests and making them feel welcome. Thank you for acknowledging this.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed July 19, 2014

I often stay in the Sydney CBD area and I like to try different places.

I would not recommend this place given the options in the area.

The rooms and hallways were freezing. They had left the windows open in my room upon check in. I got a portable heater from the front desk, but it still wasn't enough. I had to sleep with jeans, a hoody and socks.

The toilet straddled the sink, literally.

The WiFi was a paid 3rd party service and was really spotty.

Lots of noise from the street. The windows are really old don't block out sound.

Otherwise the furnishings were a bit old and outdated. There are better options out there.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Dear Travab.
Thank you for posting your feedback on Tripadvisor. It is disappointing to read that your anticipated stay at Park Regis City Centre did not reach your expectations. For this I apologise.
I am available on e-mail gmprcc@parkregishotesl.com if you would like to discuss your issues further. Thank you once again for bringing your concerns to our attention.
Yours sincerely
Terry Dwyer General Manager.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

We only stayed here for two nights but we experienced no issues whatsoever. Very good location, friendly staff and our room was clean. Nothing fancy, but considering the cheaper price it lived up to my expectations. I would stay at this hotel again

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
SWHG_Operations, General Manager at Park Regis City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2014

Dear eg_313

Thank you for posting your feedback. Your positive comments pertaining to the friendliness of the team and the cleanliness of your room are very much appreciated.
We look forward to having you visit us again sometime in the foreseeable future.

Park Regis City Centre

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Good location, great staff, room was on the lower floor so we heard all the late night revellers carrying on, room was basic, bathroom very small. There was a smell in the corridor that smelt like an old pub hotel, it was a little off putting, but the room was fine. Wouldn't stay here again, would try another property.

Room Tip: Pick a higher floor to eliminate weekend revellers noise, it is pretty loud, didn't quiet down until 4am......
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
SWHG_Operations, General Manager at Park Regis City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2014

Response Dear M K

Thank you for writing your review. Your positive comments with regards to the standard of the accommodation and the great staff are pleasing. I have passed these comments onto the relevant department heads.

Whilst I acknowledge your feedback with regards to smell of the corridor, I wish to advise the corridors are deodorised 3 times each day. I am therefore at a loss to explain the strange odour that was apparent during your stay. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Whilst you have indicated that you may not return, we hope that you change your mind, so that we may once again impress you with our friendly service.