2,911 results
All reviews opera house opera deluxe room rooftop pool opera view circular quay concierge team living room wedding night luxurious hotel high tea bottle of champagne amazing hotel cruise ship rocks area four seasons balcony bridge
Reviewed December 31, 2015

4 nights wasn't enough in this great hotel. Definitely the best Hyatt I've stayed in. From start to finish, we were treated kindly. A shout out to Mark and Jonathan who made great suggestions for us. Do the complimentary walking tour of The Rocks that they offer. It was a highlight for us. Any runners out there, they offer good jogging maps of the area. I was upgraded to a Harbour View room, if you can - splurge. Well worth it!

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank Caroline P
MarcvArnim, General Manager at Park Hyatt Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2016

Dear Caroline P,

Thank you for taking your time to provide such kind feedback regarding Jonathan and Mark. Please be assured they have been warmly received and I will be sure to share your lovely comments with the team.

Thank you again and I hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed December 30, 2015

The Park Hyatt was recommended to us by a travel agent during our Australian adventure. Upon arriving we waiting 5 hours for our room to be ready. We checked up on the rooms several times and heard different responses each time. First, they were doing the "final check" on the room and then over a hour and a half later they still had not contacted us. I was incredibly upset and voiced this to the staff. They wanted to "take care of our transportation to dinner" to remedy the situation however we had all of our travel arrangement taken care of before hand. I told them that after waiting for 5 hours, I would like something more than a ride to dinner. Tim, who is one of the managers got in contact with me and was able to take care of 2 massages in order to make up for the 5 hour wait.

Other than the wait the hotel is phenomenal. This is the one of the most luxurious places you can stay in Sydney and the views are one of a kind. You have a unobstructed view of the Opera House and you are walking distance to many great restaurants.

Due to Tim's professionalism and ability to compensate for the inconvenience I left the hotel feeling great about our stay.

I would highly recommend the Park Hyatt and hope that my initial experience was just a random occurrence.

Room Tip: Incredible view of the Opera House, walking distance to many great restaurant and shops
  • Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family

Dear Mr Mctapper,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us at Park Hyatt Sydney.

I was disappointed to learn of your extensive wait time upon your arrival to our hotel as we place great importance on our guests and always strive to exceed expectations. This is not indicative of the level of service to which we strive, and I will certainly share your feedback with our housekeeping team so we may continue to enhance our offerings at the hotel.

On a positive note, I was very pleased to hear you left the hotel thoroughly enjoying your stay with us and will certainly share your kind comments with Tim.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback and I hope to have the chance to welcome you back to Park Hyatt Sydney.

Reviewed December 30, 2015

* Room: very roomy for a standard Park King room. We had the view of the bridge and Luna Park which was awesome.
* Location: near the Rocks but downtown was a bit further down 10min cab ride. Hotel is close to the ferries which is a big plus.
* Service: tailored to your need Park Hyatt standards.
* Transport: buses to Bondi Beach(great beach) is by the ferry terminal - 10min walk. Taxi stand downstairs on the street.

** SPA: Wife got a prenatal spa and loved it.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family

Dear Dave c,

I am delighted to hear you had a wonderful stay with us. I sincerely appreciate you taking your time to provide such valuable feedback.

I hope to have the chance to welcome you and your wife back to the hotel.

Reviewed December 30, 2015

Stay 4 nights in a Double Opera room, u have the most amazing view the Opera house, super comfortable bed, great amenities, great job and service housekeeping, room are super clean. Love the free chocolate and xmas gift from the hotel.
Very disappointed for the options breakfast, should work on this. Locations is great, just in the Rocks, with 15min walk to CBD and many restaurants and shopping, museum around! We had the afternoon tea and was great, but the service not good. The service at Living Room, so slow and very unfriendly.
Asked to have late check out for only 1h because i worked the night before and finish work 5:30am and id like to have 1 more hour sleep and get refuse with very cold response in the phone and then i ask another question and the reception answer me again with the same response about the late check out which is nothing to do with the second question, are they really listening the guest??? Finally i talked to Duty manager and let me have 1h late check out.
The day of check out day i meet Jodie Bell-Assistant Manager , she was very lovely and finally i feel the amazing friendly customer in the 5 star hotel we all guests deserve. You ROCK Jodie.... I still love the Hyatt brand and i should give a try again.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
MarcvArnim, General Manager at Park Hyatt Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2015

Dear Rodrigo N,

Thank you for taking your time to provide such valuable feedback following your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to hear you had an overall enjoyable stay with us. Your kind comments, particularly regarding Jodie, has been warmly received. Please be assured I have also made note of your comments regarding poor service and long wait times and will certainly be addressing this with our team as a priority to further improve our offerings at the hotel.

Thank you again for your feedback and I hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed December 29, 2015

We recently had dinner here for an anniversary. The food was good. No doubt about that. But I was very disappointed that the staff reminded us three times (at the time of the booking, phone call to confirm booking and at the time of arrival) that we HAD to leave before a certain time. I understand that they may have had issues with people lingering but repeatedly saying that we must leave just ruined the tone of the evening for us. Also, the 110 dollar steak? Hmmm... Delicious but... Nope. Not worth the price. With so many restaurants in Sydney, unless you're staying at the Hyatt, I would give this one a pass.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mak3upandfood

Dear Salkovina,

We were disheartened to learn of your disappointment with your experience in The Dining Room as we place great importance on our guests and always strive to exceed expectations.

This is not indicative of the level of service to which we strive, and we will certainly share your feedback with our team so we may continue to enhance our offerings and service delivery at the restaurant.