Lowest prices for your stay
$197
Free cancellation until 10/31/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$197
Free cancellation until 10/31/21
ZenHotels.com
$161
Hotels.com$197
Priceline$197
Agoda.com$198
3,204 results
All reviews state theatre great location market street the executive lounge pitt st mall shopping district high tea valet parking darling harbour queen victoria building the heart of the city room service large bathroom star hotel central location buffet breakfast corner room
Selected filters
Reviewed June 22, 2019 via mobile

We live about 2.5 hours away from Sydney so stay regularly. I hadn't been here before, what a hidden gem. Staff were polite and helpful. The valet parking was easy although there is cheaper parking nearby if you prefer. It was pouring rain when we arrived so took the easy option. Room is spacious with reasonable views, no road noise. We'll stay again.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
SwissotelSydney_GM, General Manager at Swissotel Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2019

Dear Chessa87,

Thank you for posting such a lovely review following your recent stay at Swissôtel Sydney.

I am glad you enjoyed staying with us and I am also happy to learn that our team members delivered excellent services to you during your time here.

I look forward to welcome you back for more memorable experiences.

Reviewed June 22, 2019

Stop over on way home. Check in was seamless and staff were very welcoming. The room was on the 15th floor with views of the city. It was spacious and very clean and the bathroom had a separate shower and bath. Had dinner and drinks in the hotel bar and the staff there were friendly and attentive.
In the morning had breakfast in the dining room and the quality of the food and service was excellent.
Check out was seamless and we were able to store our bags for a couple of hours until we headed home. Will definately be back

Review collected in partnership with swissotel.com

Dear 969philipe,

Thank you for your positive review.

I am delighted that you had a wonderful stay at Swissôtel Sydney and enjoyed your appointed room.

I am also happy to learn that your dinner and breakfast experience went well and left with positive impressions and our Team Members delivered excellent service during your time here.

I look forward to welcome you back for more memorable experiences.

Reviewed June 21, 2019 via mobile

Although it doesn’t have the view of other Sydney hotels, Swissotel Sydney is possibly on the best location.
The staff were not overly friendly, but very polite.
The room was a good size and clean with a comfy bed and large bathroom.
My only negative comment was the lack of space to pull up in your car at the front. There were always taxis waiting for a fare in the space. We drove around the block a few times before giving up and parking in the QVB parking station - which was much cheaper anyway!

Dear BJ216,

Thank you for taking the time to review Swissôtel Sydney.

I am glad you liked location of our hotel and enjoyed your room. I am also happy to learn that our Team Members delivered excellent service during your time here.

However, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you with regards to the car parking, but since we are located right in the middle of Sydney's city center these things are actually not in control of the hotel management.

We appreciate you sharing positive and constructive feedback and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed June 21, 2019

Got my room on 20th floor, i can see darling harbour and their fireworks (vivid festival) from my window.
Very close to shopping area. Just beside the Westfield Shopping Mall. 5 mins walk to St James station.
Got a birthday cake on my birthday. So thoughtful! Very appreciate this.
When I checked out, they charged us for using premium wifi, which might be my kid who used it, because I didnt use their wifi service at all. But the manager waived this. Thank you.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear SuperB,

I am happy to learn that your birthday celebration experience went well and left with positive impressions and I am also glad you liked our hotel's location and were able to view vivid fireworks from your appointed room.

I look forward to welcoming you and your loved ones back for more memorable experiences.

Reviewed June 21, 2019

Best hotel in Sydney.... and I truly mean that, the best... Better than the Sofitel HOTEL it should be SwissHotel over the darlinghabour beautiful rooms beautiful bar breakfast everything on point

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with swissotel.com

Dear Climber59868487206,

Thank you for taking the time to review Swissôtel Sydney. I am glad to know that you liked our hotel and enjoyed your appointed room and breakfast.

I look forward to welcoming you back for more memorable experiences.