“Convenience & Value” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Town Hall

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Town Hall
Ranked #47 of 179 Hotels in Sydney
Wamboin
“Convenience & Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014

on this occasion I drove to Sydney and looked for an accessable hotel with reasonable parking. the Adina in Kent Street provides parking at a reasonable cost for Sydney. I stayed in a studio apartment that i found well appointed and comfortable. My only suggestion for improvement would be an easy chair as the room had only hard backed chairs for the table. The area around the hotel has many restaurants and other facilities. I will stay again even if not driving to Sydney.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

APILARSKI, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Town Hall, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Dear Logesl,

Thank you for posting the comments regarding your recent stay at the Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney.

I appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback, so detailed feedback. We are all very happy to see that you have found our team to be helpful. I also thank you for your comments on our rooms and location and that you have found Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney to be comfortable, well positioned and maintained.
I have certainly taken your comments on the desk chair on board. We will review it immediately and pass onto a relevant department for review. Thank you for your feedback though and should you have a similar issue in the future, please let us know while here as we will try to rectify such problems right away.
We will be very happy to welcome you at the hotel again and will endeavour to ensure that your next visit will be as enjoyable as the one that you have described above.
I wanted to assure you that any feedback is of the highest value to us, so if you would like to discuss any part of your stay in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel.

Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (227)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Sydney
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel twice. The first time was good however this time was not. When I booked the room the description said that the studio room had a king bed. We had queen bed when we arrived and there were no other rooms available with a king. The studio rooms bed is also as hard as a rock. and if your lucky you can hear the kids screaming as our room was directly above the pool area. Moral of this story is do not stay in a studio, the 1 bedrooms are much better.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Sarah G,

I appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback. We are pleased to see that you have found our hotel to be well positioned, but are sorry to see that you have found our rooms to be small and basic. Generally 1 and 2 bedroom apartments offer more living space, greater range of cooking facilities and/or laundry facilities. Our room and apartment range is well described on our website.
I have also noted your comments regarding our beds. Our bedding at the hotel could be regarded as brand new as all beds were placed in rooms in November last year. General comments on our beds are very positive, but again I'm sorry for this part of your stay.l will also pass your comments on to the relevant department though to ensure that all rooms are checked and that we improve our housekeeping standards.
All your comments will be discussed with all our team members to ensure that we will improve our service qualities in the future.
We will be very happy to welcome you at the hotel again and will endeavour to ensure that your next visit will be more enjoyable as the one that you have described above.

Newcastle, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014

Great location and easy access to Town Hall station. Plenty of shops and restaurants nearby.

We were given a complimentary upgrade to a 2 bedroom apartment (thank you) but the room was above the pool area so every afternoon 10 kids felt the need to test whether the glass surrounds could withstand their high pitch screaming with shattering. The building's sound proofing is poor so banging doors and the sound of the lifts up and down all night is a problem for that room at least.

All in all it's was an OK stay due to location but if you are a light sleeper try the Meriton apartments. Better in all regards and can be booked at the same price at times.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Dear gooreb,

I appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback.
I have noted all your suggestions and wanted to assure you that this feedback will get passed onto the relevant department for review.
I’m happy that you have found the hotel to be in a great location.
I will be very happy to welcome you at the hotel again and will endeavour to ensure that your next visit will be more enjoyable.

Rothbury, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014

A very small room with limited facilities. Reception was very noisy with loud music playing. I got the impression that I was not welcome as I had booked my room at a reduced rate - hence I was given a tiny room .

• 1 of 5 bubbles

Dear Johnco66,

I have noted your comments regarding a Studio Room set up. I wanted to assure you that I will endeavour to make it clearer when booking rooms at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney as to what facilities are available in different room types. I understand that you believed that our Studio Rooms have full kitchen facilities. It is however only the 1 and 2 bedroom apartments that contain full kitchen facilities. Our apologies for the misunderstanding.
We hope and always try to provide the best customer service as we have always been of the belief that this one thing makes anyone's trip to our hotel this much more special. I am still of the very strong opinion that our team is made of great hospitality employees that are willing to assist at all times. I am sorry to see that on this occasion we have underperformed however.

Tamworth
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

I felt very comfortable and had everything I needed. I also attended a workshop that was on Level 9 so I was totally at home. Town Hall Station had everything I needed from lunch to a pharmacy! Convenience stores on every block for bread etc

Dear Jane R,

Thank you so much for your very nice feedback. We are all very happy that your visit to Sydney was such a great experience, also because of our hotel.
I'm also very pleased that you have acknowledged both our team and the facilities in such a nice way. On behalf of the team members, thank you. I know our entire team will be delighted about your feedback and will strive to achieve similar outcomes soon.
I will personally share your comments with all departments. Feedback like yours makes us very proud.

We are looking forward to welcoming you at our hotel again.
Timmins
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

Great location downtown. Close to many restaurants and grocery store if you wanted to cook in. Even though we could not get in early to the room as arrive mid morning staff placed all groceries in the room into the fridge.Rooms we clean and modern

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Donna L,

I'm also very pleased that you have found our hotel to be so well maintained, comfortable and in a great location.

Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

Location is good. Rooms are great. Fully furnished and all items looked new or fairly new. Air-conditioning remote not user-friendly. Room was not ready by 2PM. Can be a long wait for the lifts during peak. Staffs are generally friendly and full of smiles. I will recommend this place as there are no major dissatisfaction.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Dear Pei Neng H,

Thank you for posting your comments regarding your recent stay at the Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney.

I appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback. We are all very happy to see that you have found our team to be helpful, friendly and that your stay was comfortable. I also thank you for your comments on our rooms and its features. We will most certainly take it on board and will try to improve as quickly as possible.