We stayed 16/1 to 22/1. The staff were friendly and helpful. our one bedroom was on the 26th floor with a view of darling harbour. There was firework on the sat night when we were there and it was great to be able to just watch it from the apt.
The location is great. Central, so near to town hall station and supermarket. We would stay there again when we next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the Sydney CBD, adjacent to Town Hall Station, the hotel is within walking distance to the QVB and central shopping mall, Darling Harbour and Sydney’s International Convention Centre (ICC). Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Town Hall offers you the quintessential Sydney experience. Capture the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House from their best angle in Circular Quay, get lost in the beauty of Sydney’s Royal Botanic Gardens, eat your way through Chinatown and indulge in world-class shopping along Pitt Street Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Town Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Medina Grand Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Medina Grand Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Medina Grand Hotel