Adina is really easy to find and close walking distance to both George street shopping and all attractions in darling Harbour . rooms were clean, and kitchen facilities a great bonus . There was an on site pool and sauna as well as cafe attached to lobby downstairs. Staff were friendly and helpful . We stayed in a studio unit as there were only two of us, and it was plenty big enough with a small view of the Harbour from the balcony . We could easily walk to most places we wanted to get to in the city, but it was just as easy to catch a taxi to go further, as you could always flag one down right outside the door. Great restaurants close by, as well as a convenience store on the corner about 2 mins walk away . We thought it was pretty good value for inner city hotel, and would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the Sydney CBD, adjacent to Town Hall Station, the hotel is within walking distance to the QVB and central shopping mall, Darling Harbour and Sydney’s International Convention Centre (ICC). Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Town Hall offers you the quintessential Sydney experience. Capture the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House from their best angle in Circular Quay, get lost in the beauty of Sydney’s Royal Botanic Gardens, eat your way through Chinatown and indulge in world-class shopping along Pitt Street Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Town Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Medina Grand Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Medina Grand Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Medina Grand Hotel