I stayed for eight days, overall rating is very low. Female receptionist is poor attitude, everytime pretending to see,there is no smile on the faces.
but another two Asians receptionist is very polite, each also has greetings,they are friendly and asked to answer, but this hotel room cleaning is poor, 8 days without vacuuming and replacement of bed, every day and No supplement every toilet supplies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the Sydney CBD, adjacent to Town Hall Station, the hotel is within walking distance to the QVB and central shopping mall, Darling Harbour and Sydney’s International Convention Centre (ICC). Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Town Hall offers you the quintessential Sydney experience. Capture the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House from their best angle in Circular Quay, get lost in the beauty of Sydney’s Royal Botanic Gardens, eat your way through Chinatown and indulge in world-class shopping along Pitt Street Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Toga Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Town Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Medina Grand Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Medina Grand Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Medina Grand Hotel