“Magnificently appointed apartment in a great location”

Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Town Hall
Ranked #48 of 175 Hotels in Sydney
Tokyo
“Magnificently appointed apartment in a great location”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Beautifully appointed, luxurious, spacious accommodation. Wonderful break for the family, in the heart of Sydney. You could comfortably live here. We stayed here before and didnt have to think about where to stay this time. Wonderful

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
APILARSKI, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Town Hall, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear O986,

Thank you for posting the comments regarding your recent stay at the Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney.

I appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback. We are all very happy to see that you have found our hotel to be so comfortable, well positioned and maintained and that you have enjoyed your stay. We are glad that your family holiday was such a great fun. Thank you also for returning to our hotel. We very much appreciate your support.
I wanted to assure you that any feedback is of the highest value to us.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our hotel again.
Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (231)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I was on holiday with my cousins and sibling in Sydney from 9 to 13 June 2013. Initially I tried to get an apartment located along Darling Harbour but they were all fully booked. Adina Apartment Hotel was the closest thing left so decided to book it. And we were glad we did.

Positives:
- Very close to both Darling Harbour and the CBD shopping district of QVB, the Strand Arcade and Westfield Sydney (both within 5-10 min walk).
- We booked the 2-bedroom apartment and it was enormous. There was a living room, fully-functional kitchenette, 2 bathrooms, washing machine and dryer.
- The view was amazing, especially from the 27th floor apartment we were staying in. Definitely value for money.
- Town Hall train station is just across the road, and there are a number of convenience stores nearby to stock up on whatever it is you need.
- The staff were friendly and both checking-in and out were smooth.

Negatives:
- There are only two elevators servicing the rooms and they take awhile going up and down. Might have to wait if there is a big convention going on in the hotel.
- Internet wifi rates were pretty expensive compared to other hotels I've stayed in Sydney.

This is definitely one of the hotels I would look up if I do come back to Sydney in the future.

Room Tip: As the hotel is surrounded by rather busy streets, do ask for higher floors to reduce the noise from...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank MohammadFahmy
APILARSKI, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Town Hall, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
Dear MohammadFahmy,

I appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback, so detailed feedback. We are all very happy to see that you have found our team to be helpful. I also thank you for your comments on our rooms and location and that you have found Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney to be comfortable, well positioned and maintained. We are glad that your family holiday was such a pleasurable experience.
We will be very happy to welcome you at the hotel again and will endeavour to ensure that your next visit will be as enjoyable as the one that you have described above.
I wanted to assure you that any feedback is of the highest value to us, so if you would like to discuss any part of your stay in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel.

Riddells Creek, Australia
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We spent two nights in a 2bedroom apartment in early June and couldn't stop raving about our accommodation. Fully self contained with 2 bathrooms and every convenience you need. Handy location to supermarket, restaurants, public transport and other Sydney attractions. Usable and clean gym and pool also. Interestingly I obtained a quote to stay there next March which was at least double what we paid so it depends on the time of the year. I wouldn't hesitate to look in to staying there again but of course it depends the price. Great staff too.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Pegawil,

I appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback. We are all very happy to see that you have found our hotel to be so comfortable, well positioned and maintained and that you have enjoyed your stay. We are glad that your recent stay was such a great experience.
I wanted to assure you that any feedback is of the highest value to us, I will personally pass and thank for this great feedback to our team members.

We are looking forward to welcoming you at our hotel again.
Halifax, Canada
Reviewed June 20, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Adina back in January. We were both very impressed with the beautiful views from our "premier one bedroom" and how spacious and clean the apartment was. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. We will stay here again on our next trip to Australia, as we visit often to see our children.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
APILARSKI, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Town Hall, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear JohnP_Halifax,

I appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback. We are all very happy to see that you have found our hotel to be comfortable, well positioned and maintained and that you have enjoyed your stay.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 20, 2013

My family and I spent a week in sydney at the end of april to visit our family and we stayed at the adina on kent st.
really convenient location. 5 minutes away from darling harbour as much as to the city.
at the arrival we were greeted by a lovely canadian girl called robin that helped us with the check in and the luggage.
great value for the price we paid. stunning view on the harbour and not noisy as we imagined, being the hotel in the very city center of sydney.
if we ever happen to come back to sydney, for business or pleasure, we'll go back there for sure cause adina provided us a great service with the convenience of having your own apartment yet enjoying the comfort that you can only get in high standard hotels

Room Tip: the bay window rooms are beautiful. get it if you have the chance
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank aeliss_2
Dear aeliss_2,

Thank you so much for your very nice feedback. We are all very happy that your visit to Sydney was such a great experience, also because of our hotel.
I'm also very pleased that you have acknowledged both our team and the facilities in such a nice way. I will personally share your comments with all departments. Feedback like yours makes us very proud.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We spent 3 nights at Adina hotel in a one bedroom apartment following which we highly recommend this hotel.
Everything is just perfect as location, room, value, and service with friendly staffs !
it`s just located at heart of Sydney CBD so you can be accessed every where by walk.
View is also very nice ! you can see sky line of Sydney CBD.
when we get in the room it just blew us away.
We just got Sydney from Melbourne and we don`t know where is good for visit, have a meal
but there are Sunny singh and Jonathan ( I`m not sure their names are right or not) whom such are nice staff in Adina hotel.
We asked so many things about Sydney and they did answer us so kindly.
We still appreciated it and we can't forgot this experience with Sunny and Jonathan.
If we had free time for travel I would like to extend our trip.
and also this end of year my parents will visit Sydney for 1 week for travel and I`m going to book there for my parents.
and the last, we want to say to Sunny and Jonathan "thank you so much and you are the best !!"

Room Tip: 1 bed room is great !!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
APILARSKI, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Town Hall, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Dear seongdeok s,

Berkshire
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We were there last month for two nights. Lovely apartment hotel. The two bedroom apartment was very comfortable clean and nice. Easy access to most places . Robyn the receptionist was very friendly and helpful. we enjoyed our stay there very much.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Dear VimalaBerkshire,

I'm also very pleased that you have acknowledged our team member in this way. I will make sure that our entire team will get to celebrate Robyn's success in style. We are very proud and happy for her. I will personally share your comments with all departments. Feedback like yours makes us very proud.