I have stayed at a couple of Adina Apartments and am always happy with the room size, layout, facilities, cleanliness and service. This one was no exception. Other than a slight miscommunication about my booking and that my room looked out to the next building's wall five metres away, it was great. Just what I needed. It is also well located with Darling harbour a short walk away. Circular quay is a little bit of a further walk but if you enjoy looking at shops and old buildings, you won't notice or mind the walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the Sydney CBD, adjacent to Town Hall Station, the hotel is within walking distance to the QVB and central shopping mall, Darling Harbour and Sydney’s International Convention Centre (ICC). Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Town Hall offers you the quintessential Sydney experience. Capture the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House from their best angle in Circular Quay, get lost in the beauty of Sydney’s Royal Botanic Gardens, eat your way through Chinatown and indulge in world-class shopping along Pitt Street Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Town Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Medina Grand Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Medina Grand Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Medina Grand Hotel