well placed venue, although if traveling with young children beware that city noise is not supportive of sleep here, esp when they dig up footpath 3 nights running below-even 22 floors up was BAD! Rooms serviced quite late in day-either late morning or way after lunch-again not good if traveling with children if you need access uninterrupted for naps etc in the a'noon. Staff all lovely, and good value!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the Sydney CBD, adjacent to Town Hall Station, the hotel is within walking distance to the QVB and central shopping mall, Darling Harbour and Sydney’s International Convention Centre (ICC). Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Town Hall offers you the quintessential Sydney experience. Capture the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House from their best angle in Circular Quay, get lost in the beauty of Sydney’s Royal Botanic Gardens, eat your way through Chinatown and indulge in world-class shopping along Pitt Street Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Town Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Medina Grand Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Medina Grand Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Medina Grand Hotel