Stayed overnight and was upgraded to one bed apartment which was fully equipped. One of the few Sydney hotels that has onsite parking, walking distance to Chinatown and Darling Harbour, close to train station and two stops from Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House. Lots of restaurants, pubs and coffee houses closeby.
Staff were extremely helpful, but check out was an issue with all guests lined up in the small reception area at the one time, had to wait over 20 mins for an elevator that wasn't already full.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the Sydney CBD, adjacent to Town Hall Station, the hotel is within walking distance to the QVB and central shopping mall, Darling Harbour and Sydney’s International Convention Centre (ICC). Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Town Hall offers you the quintessential Sydney experience. Capture the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House from their best angle in Circular Quay, get lost in the beauty of Sydney’s Royal Botanic Gardens, eat your way through Chinatown and indulge in world-class shopping along Pitt Street Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Town Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Medina Grand Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Medina Grand Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Medina Grand Hotel