I've just returned from a 12 night stay at this hotel and i found it fantastic! Arrived in Sydney in the early hours of the morning. The taxi driver had no idea where the hotel was and had me lookin at a map book for it, after riding round the streets we eventually got there at around 9.30am. Check in wasnt while 2pm but we thought we'd go and see if the room was ready. We were greated by friendly reception staff who immedatley contacted the cleaner to make sure our room was ready and was allowed in - a big relief as we were so tired. We were in a studio room - 404 on the fourth floor. The room was large and spacious, there is a chest of drawers and a large wardrobe, then a bathroom with a laundry room, Then was the kitchen which was very well equipeped. Fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave and then a large living space with double bed. The view wasnt of much - a man sat at his desk in the office opposite, didnt bother us tho as we were out all the time. The room was very clean, in a previous comment it was mentioned that the carpet was dirty as was the bathroom, we didnt have this problem the room was spotless, The room was cleaned everyday! It can be noisy outside with rubbish trucks etc but its not a huge problem. The only problem i had was the fridge could be noisy at night but you soon got used to it! The hotel is on a side street and you do worry a bit as you walk to it but once your on the main road the location is ideal. Martins Place is the next street, and the train station is there too. Circular Quay, darling Harbour etc are all close by (10-15min walk). Hotel is central so can be busy with workers. Loads of places nearby to eat and a coles supermarket a couple of blocks away! All in all a great central place to stay especially if you can get it at the right price, we paid £65 a night! Would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Toga Hotels, Hotwire, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Medina Serviced Apartments Martin Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Medina Classic Martin Place Hotel Sydney
- Medina Classic Martin Place Sydney