I stayed here 2 nights for work. On arrival, the reception for the apartments present as dingy, down an alleyway, not helped by some construction being done overhead, so the alleway really seems like a lane to nowhere. The reception is small and unimpressive and smelled slightly. The rooms are spacious, and basic, but pleasant. All this would have been ok, but i got 2 of the worst nights sleep on a business trip in memory. Each night I was disrupted by the sounds of Sydney City garbage trucks. The second night was a 2am garbage truck service, a 4 am delivery by diesel truck down the alleway to a restaurant, plus recycling pick-up or some such thing and a 6am garbage truck again. For the price, I'll be staying at a 5 star hotel elsewhere albeit in a smaller room just to get some sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Medina Serviced Apartments Martin Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Medina Classic Martin Place Hotel Sydney
- Medina Classic Martin Place Sydney