The down side of the medina marting place is the location. Right in the middle of the business district and surrounded by tall buildings meaning that you never get any sunlight. Plus your room is opposite a large office block so you open your curtains to see people at work at their desk. Be prepared to be woken up from 2am - 6am with loud rubbish collections right outside your window most nights. Having stayed at other medina apartments this one is just in the wrong location and in nead of a bit of a makeover.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Medina Serviced Apartments Martin Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Medina Classic Martin Place Hotel Sydney
- Medina Classic Martin Place Sydney