We stayed here for two nights in July and really enjoyed it. We booked a studio room however were upgraded to a 1 bedroom room. The room had a full kitchen, including oven, stove, microwave and dishwasher. It also had a full laundry. The room we were in (305) had a huge balcony, though overlooking a work site. It was a little noisy on Saturday morning with works on the building next door, but fine the rest of the time. The door is double glazed anyway. Beds were comfy, and bathroom clean. All in all would definitely stay here. It was central to everything! So close to the train, walking distance to circular quay, Pitt st mall, and Hyde Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Medina Serviced Apartments Martin Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Medina Classic Martin Place Hotel Sydney
- Medina Classic Martin Place Sydney