We paid about $250/night, being a last minute booking as our other accommodation fell through. Our room over looked the alley way where the garbage trucks pick up the rubbish in the early hours. Luckily my toddler slept through it. Otherwise our one bedroom apartment was comfortable with a fully equipped kitchen. Front desk was very attentive. We had an issue with the air con and they came up straight away to take a look. We were going to take the airport bus but they suggested for a bit more we could have a private mini van and we didn't need to pick up others along the way, saving us time in the morning peak traffic. Great location, walking distance to circular quay, Chinatown etc. If mobility is an issue, ask if all the shower bases are high. Ours was like a square tub, 80cm high so you have to climb in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Toga Hotels, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Medina Serviced Apartments Martin Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Medina Classic Martin Place Hotel Sydney
- Medina Classic Martin Place Sydney