We enjoyed a bright, clean and airy efficiency apartment with a washer and dryer. We were on the third floor and there was absolutely no noise thanks to a double door system onto the patio even though there was lots of construction nearby. Technically a serviced apartment, our beds were made up and towels exchanged daily. The view of nearby offices did not affect our stay as we really only ate dinner and slept in the room. There are all sorts of restaurants and a Coles grocery nearby. The front desk arranged for a flat rate ($45) driver to take us to the airport on the morning of departure. He was there 15 minutes early. This may not be the place to stay for someone with physical handicaps that would preclude getting over a 20 inch high entrance to a small shower. It presented no problem for us. Also wireless internet access in the room is expensive - $59.95 for three days. I would look forward to staying at this property in the future. Note: Allow plenty of time before your flight departure time - traffic to the airport can be heavy, there are lots of people processed through the airport. It took us over an hour to get checked in, through immigration and security before arriving at the gate and we were there before the ticket counter opened.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Toga Hotels, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Medina Serviced Apartments Martin Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Medina Classic Martin Place Hotel Sydney
- Medina Classic Martin Place Sydney