As other reviewers say entrance is not fancy at all, the building is quite old but the studio was great, with everything you need to live there. Full kitchen, washer/dryer, very roomy only the shower was uncomfortable (too low, you have to bend to wash your hair, if taller than 1.6 m). It was clean but they did not vacuum the carpet in the 6 days we stayed. Anyway very good price/quality relationship. WiFi free only available at lobby for 30´ every 24 hours, toherwise very expensive. I would like to make a campaign for free wi-fi in every hotel. If it is free in most caffes why not hotels?
I would definitively return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Medina Serviced Apartments Martin Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Medina Classic Martin Place Hotel Sydney
- Medina Classic Martin Place Sydney