Staff pleasant, one room bedroom was fine. However, if you prefer daylight avoid this. The hotel,only occupies the first 6 stories or so of a 20 ish story building, facing an equally tall building in a narrow alley. No sun ever makes it down, the windows are quite heavily tinted and you need the net curtains closed unless you want to be sharing your intimacy with the office workers looking directly in.
Central location was excellent and thank goodness we had good weather for our stay, very depressing to be indoors in daytime - lack of view ok lack of light not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Toga Hotels, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Medina Serviced Apartments Martin Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Medina Classic Martin Place Hotel Sydney
- Medina Classic Martin Place Sydney