The apartments are tucked away, down a little alleyway and upon arriving, my friend and I thought, "Oh no, this doesn't look very good". But we were so, so wrong. They had one person at front desk, who was very helpful and checked us in straight away. The halls were lowly lit and we prepared for a bit of disappointment, but we opened the door and were gobsmacked. We were so thrilled with the room. The staff fulfilled our request of twin beds instead of 1 queen bed, the lounge area was spacious, the bathroom was very clean and we had a huge balcony (granted, our view was of the alleyway, but there was no escaping that). I couldn't really fault the place (except check out was 10am, and was 11am at another hotel we stayed at), especally for the price I got it for. It's in a fantastic location, and the staffmember we asked for directions was very helpful. I really loved this place and wish I could just live there. It would be idea for a family, a business trip, or anyone having a longer stay. In what I thought was a linen closet, there was a washing machine and the kitchen was fully equipped. I plan to stay there again on my next trip to Sydney.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Medina Serviced Apartments Martin Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Medina Classic Martin Place Hotel Sydney
- Medina Classic Martin Place Sydney