Tucked away up an alleyway is the Medina Classic Martin Place. Fantastic serviced apartments. Full kitchen area with fridge, cooker, toaster, kettle, washing machine/dryer. Sydney is SOOOO expensive so this place is great for that, we went to Coles supermarket which is just 10 mins away (ask reception) and stocked up he kitchen which saved us money. Comfortable bed. The bathroom is ok but the shower cubicle is a little odd as you have a very high step into it, I expect some older / infirm people may find it difficult. Staff very friendly and helpful. Yes there was a crash of bottles every morning from the refuse collection but the double glazed windows help with that and it didn't bother us either as we are early risers.
Medina is very close to Circular Quay and as I said through a little alleyway onto Pitt Street. The rate was very reasonable and considering the location was a great deal. Very clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Medina Serviced Apartments Martin Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Medina Classic Martin Place Hotel Sydney
- Medina Classic Martin Place Sydney