It is a little out of the way to find,but only a few min. walk to everything you want. Circular Quay, opera House, the Bridge etc. Coles Grocery Store is only a few blocks away as well as all the shopping you want. My friend ard I are, two widows in the 70s and found it perfect. The staff especialy Nishanth, Rosa , Quin Li and Kurt, went out of their way to help us in every way and were very friendly. We were there from Nov. 18 - Nov.24 .2011 We cooked some meals and took lunches with us when going out except on an excursion where it was supplied. We welcomed all the Tea, and Coffee provided. Beds were comfortable and if there was noise we didnt hear it. The only thing we didnt like was the high step into the shower, otherwise, we thoroughly enjoyed our time at the Medina and Sydney. We are from Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Medina Serviced Apartments Martin Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Medina Classic Martin Place Hotel Sydney
- Medina Classic Martin Place Sydney