Great views of harbour bridge and opera house.
Loved the walk through botanical gardens to opera house.
Easy access via Kings Cross station.. yes it is a bit sleazy but we were expecting that.
Yes room decor a bit tired but very useful to have apartment and be able to cook/store food in fridge etc.
Overall would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Macleay has one of Sydney's most coveted locations in stylish Potts Point, with captivating views of Sydney Harbour or The Brige & Opera House. The views and location are million dollar, but the rates for our self contained studio apartments with kitchen are very affordable. You can stroll to Sydney's most famous landmarks, walk to Circular Quay or be in the heart of the city in just five minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Macleay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macleay Serviced Apartment Sydney
- Hotel Macleay Serviced Apartment