stopped here for 3 nights after 3 weeks on the road. deliberately chose top (9th floor) room for harbour views and we were not disappointed !! amazing views over city & harbour from big windows. rooms comfy with small kitchenette (adequate.)
some building work in near vicinity at time which caused bit of noise at the time including right next door which may now have restricted view from some rooms.
also good location - 15 min stroll from main car hire offices and lots of food/drink places in local area (Kings Cross.) Even a Woolies supermarket !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Macleay has one of Sydney's most coveted locations in stylish Potts Point, with captivating views of Sydney Harbour or The Brige & Opera House. The views and location are million dollar, but the rates for our self contained studio apartments with kitchen are very affordable. You can stroll to Sydney's most famous landmarks, walk to Circular Quay or be in the heart of the city in just five minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Macleay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macleay Serviced Apartment Sydney
- Hotel Macleay Serviced Apartment