We stayed here for 6 nights in August and had a great time. The room though very small was very clean with excellent views. The beds were comfortable and the small kitchenette was very functional.
There is a building going up next door, actually about 12 inches is next door, so that was quite noisy in the morning but it got us up and out.
It is a little bit of a walk to the Circular Quay but very nice through the Botanic Gardens. You can also take the bus, i think it is #311 right from the front door, or the Kings Cross Train Station is about a 5 minute walk. There is a grocery store directly accross the street.
I would definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Macleay has one of Sydney's most coveted locations in stylish Potts Point, with captivating views of Sydney Harbour or The Brige & Opera House. The views and location are million dollar, but the rates for our self contained studio apartments with kitchen are very affordable. You can stroll to Sydney's most famous landmarks, walk to Circular Quay or be in the heart of the city in just five minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Macleay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macleay Serviced Apartment Sydney
- Hotel Macleay Serviced Apartment