1. The Reception Area - though at first the staffs were a little bit "sort of not so accommodating", or maybe they were shocked that a nationality coming from a developing country was able to afford the place. In the long run, the main staff, handed over the keys, and very well explained the additional purpose of it in using the elevator.
2. The Room - just like what I wanted, seeing the harbor side was relaxing. Clean, well-organized, highly-maintained. Basic furnitures were TV, iron, hair dryer, table for 2, mini-refrigerator, small modular kitchen.
3. The Bathroom - I am sophisticated with this one especially when it comes to cleanliness. Alas! It was very neat and tidy. Cheers!
4. Hotline Numbers - yep, every thing you need, just dial the corresponding numbers and someone will definitely answer your queries.
On our check-out, there was a pc with internet connection, and the staff will tolerate to have your early web check-in be printed, FREE :-).
Definitely recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Macleay has one of Sydney's most coveted locations in stylish Potts Point, with captivating views of Sydney Harbour or The Brige & Opera House. The views and location are million dollar, but the rates for our self contained studio apartments with kitchen are very affordable. You can stroll to Sydney's most famous landmarks, walk to Circular Quay or be in the heart of the city in just five minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Macleay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macleay Serviced Apartment Sydney
- Hotel Macleay Serviced Apartment