Used this hotel on a friends recommendation as we wanted an apartotel so we could do laundry and not have to eat out all the time. Located in Potts Point someway outside Sydney it was located in a nice street with restaurants and Woolworths, food supermarket, just across the road. Reception was pleasant and helpful. Room was a bit on the small side, bijou sounds better, and ther kitchen are was small and right behind the entrance door. No easy chairs so only had the chairs at the small dining table. Bus ran right outside so journey into Sydney was not too difficult. Get a weekly ticket for all the trains and buses as it was excellant value for money.You can walk into town if you want through the Botanical Gardens which is nice way to get there. All in all a reaasonable place to stay and good value for money but it was the view of the Syney Harbour Bridge from our window that made it good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Macleay has one of Sydney's most coveted locations in stylish Potts Point, with captivating views of Sydney Harbour or The Brige & Opera House. The views and location are million dollar, but the rates for our self contained studio apartments with kitchen are very affordable. You can stroll to Sydney's most famous landmarks, walk to Circular Quay or be in the heart of the city in just five minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Macleay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macleay Serviced Apartment Sydney
- Hotel Macleay Serviced Apartment