Would definitely stay here again. 5 minute walk to train station, although you have to walk through Kings Cross, which is the red light area. Didn't feel unsafe. Plenty eating places in the area. Staff polite and helpful
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Macleay has one of Sydney's most coveted locations in stylish Potts Point, with captivating views of Sydney Harbour or The Brige & Opera House. The views and location are million dollar, but the rates for our self contained studio apartments with kitchen are very affordable. You can stroll to Sydney's most famous landmarks, walk to Circular Quay or be in the heart of the city in just five minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Macleay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macleay Serviced Apartment Sydney
- Hotel Macleay Serviced Apartment