InterContinental Sydney
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$138
Radisson Blu
Hilton Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$172
$156
$211
$171
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$144
$157
$141
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$287
$138
$217
$158
Agoda.com
  • Pool
The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$123
$110
4,823 results
All reviewsthe club loungeopera housecircular quaybotanical gardensharbour bridge view roomtreasury buildingmeat winewindow seattop floorseafood buffethigh tearooftop barfive star hotelshower curtaincorner roomlate checkoutan upgrade
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I had an excellent stay at this hotel. I had arrived very early due to flight times (around 8am I think). Even though I was ridiculously early, I was still provided with my room immediately. Check-in was fast, efficient and friendly. I was duly informed of my ambassador upgrade (standard club room to club room with eastern harbour view) and asked if I wanted to avail of my 4pm extended check-out option. A complimentary full-sized bottle of wine and a selection of fruit was delivered to my room. The club lounge is absolutely breath-taking. It must be one of the best in the world. It's floor to celling glass overlooking Sydney Harbour and the Opera House. I had breakfast in the club lounge every day and found the service to be absolutely excellent. There were plenty of staff to ensure the service was attentive. The breakfast was very high quality and freshly cooked. The various options throughout the day are equally good (afternoon tea and cocktails/canapés in the evening). To be honest, the club lounge staff made my stay (Edward was extremely attentive, keeping me well topped up with flat whites in the morning!). I'm looking forward to returning to this hotel later on this evening having had a brief stop over in the Intercontinental Wellington. Thank you club lounge staff!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Accompanying my husband who was in Sydney on business, we stayed for a week and then, after a trek to Perth, stayed a couple more nights before heading home. Location is fantastic! A short walk to Circular Quay, the Harbour Bridge, the Opera House, the Rocks and transit. Rooms were comfortable and clean. We had a city view, which while not as impressive as a harbour view would have been, was still beautiful. Housekeeping was excellent. Enjoyed the turn down service with the informational cards about an aspect of Sydney - looked forward to these each night. Front desk were very friendly and helpful. Looking forward to staying here again some day!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 15, 2013

The hotel is well located close to Circular Quay and the Rocks and a short 10 minute walk to the main shopping area in central Sydney. The Opera House is a couple of minutes away.

The staff are very friendly and helpful.

The rooms are well appointed with king size beds, good sized wardrobe to hang your clothes, and the view over the botanic gardens was fantastic. The bathroom had a good strong shower and a lovely bathtub.

We had the breakfast buffet which was absolutely superb. Pastries, fresh fruit, cereals, yoghurt, not to mention made to order omlettes, sausages etc, Truly fantastic!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

I stayed a night at the hotel for work. Nothing remarkable about the rooms but great people and great location. The people were extremely helpful. Mr Zafar directed me to a great place to get changed before my flight. This is what makes travelers happy.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel a few times and it does not disappoint.We have found the staff to be extremely attentive and accommodating. The rooms are spacious and nicely appointed..We dined at Cafe Opera once during our stay and enjoyed a reasonably good smorgasbord.-we would like to try the A-La Carte menu next time..We had breakfast there each morning as well.The breakfast I thought did not have quite the variety that we d been used to before, however it was still very nice.Overall a beautiful hotel with quality staff and conveniently situated .

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple