Harbour Rocks Hotel Sydney - MGallery Collection
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$219
$268
$236
Pullman
  • Restaurant
The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$263
$111
Orbitz.com
1,348 results
All reviewsno liftboutique hotelopera housescarlett restaurantgreat locationa ground floor roomlovely boutiquesmall hotelheritage buildingcruise shipnight managerclose to circular quaybotanical gardensan easy walkgeorge streetrockshrh
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 14, 2013

my husband and I stayed one night before travelling out to Bali the following day. We came to Sydney from Coffs Harbour and we often stasy over night in the city befor travelling over seas. i absolutley loved my stay. The history of the building is amazing and I only wished I could have stayed longer. I have always loved the feeling of the rocks area and I an definitley going to stay at theHarbour Rocks Hotel again on our next years trip

Room Tip: ask per phone for best room
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jacqui_fogarty

Hi Everyone,

We came up to Sydney to visit my wife's family and were recommended the Harbour Rocks Hotel by a friend, so we booked for the three days. Couldn't be happier with the decision. Firstly, what a great position in the heart of the Rocks, its just so great down there. Plenty of great restaurants and bars not to mention walking along the promenade with views of the Harbour, beautiful. The staff in the hotel were so nice, relaxed and efficient, nothing was to much trouble. We ate out a couple of nights and tried the in house restaurant on our last night, how funny, it was the best meal we had the entire trip. The Harbour Rocks Hotel will be our little home away from home every trip to Sydney from now on.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2013

My second stay at the Harbour Rocks Hotel confirms my first impression that it is the best hotel in Sydney. The staff have always been very friendly and helpful. The hotel has an atmosphere of 'old world' charm. The rooms are spacious and have opening windows. The hotel is also very central to all the best that Sydney has to offer. It gets full marks from me. Peter R.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are more spacious
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Harbour Rocks Hotel is a beautifully small, service oriented boutique hotel in a historic pocket and conveniently located in Circular Quay for access to ferries, train and taxis. Service is personal and attentive. The wine bar in the lobby is a nice touch, and the restaurant Scarlet is top notch. Also visit The Vintage Cafe which is in the same building but facing the Nurses Walk, for fabulous live music in a tiny yet quality venue. As an Architect, I appreciate the modern style in the historic building, which was originally Sydney's first hospital. I highly recommend this little gem, and I can't wait to come back for another stay!

Room Tip: The rooms are small yet efficient. If space is of value to you, the upgraded rooms are quite nice in size. I did not use the spa which is why I couldn't rate it.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 13, 2013

very central to everything within walking distance.staff were very attentive, even provided me with a bowl to soak my sore feet.Great view from our window of Vivid light show on opera house and the massive ocean liner that appeared overnight and was mistaken by me as a block of flats due to the amazing fog partially obliterating it.Only thing i missed was a lift(would have been ok but for a very painful back).Had to climb 3 flights of stairs.A real buzz of a place to be in .

Room Tip: choose room with a view and. downstairs if have back pain
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple