Four Seasons Hotel Sydney
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$138
Radisson Blu
$171
InterContinental
Hilton Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$165
$156
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$144
$136
  • Room Service
$202
$171
Travelodge Hotel Sydney(Sydney)
$114
$87
The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$123
$111
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$287
$138
$157
$141
$217
$158
Agoda.com
6,550 results
All reviewsopera housecircular quaygrain barfull harbour view roomexecutive clubroom serviceturn down servicegeorge streetrocks areacity viewperfect locationluxury hotelconcierge deskcorner roompark hyattan upgradebuffet breakfast
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

Overall the hotel is nice n clean. Close to darling Harbour, restaurants, and monorail.about 10 mins walk to city CBd area. The hotel room is good, but the bed is a bit small compare to the other hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 27, 2012

We have stayed at many of the top hotels of the world, including several Four Seasons. I have no doubt, based on our recent stay, that this hotel does not live up to the usual Four Seasons standard. When we arrived, we were given no assistance with our luggage. Upon check-in we were just pointed towards the general direction of the elevators. Room service repeatedly got our order wrong, and the pool area was chaotic with no pool attendant in sight (apart from one or two people at the kiosk who never came out of there). We had to get the towels and water ourselves. When we checked out of the hotel, the valet just left our car on the driveway again with no assistance with our luggage.

Hotel facilities are tired, and I can now see why Four Seasons Sydney ranks so low on the list of hotels in Sydney on this website (usually Four Seasons would be at or close to the top in a city which has one).

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Gracie_Family
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel twice now (both for business) and have been very impressed both times. The staff are always very attentive and make you feel very welcome. The rooms are beautiful, well appointed and very clean. The first time I stayed I must have been given an upgrade without knowing as I had a larger room with a view of the Opera house which was lovely. Will always stay here when in Sydney. Great location too.

Room Tip: Room with a view is well worth it!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank N H
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Pros: beautiful view, that was for sure! The room itself was beautifully presented and perfectly clean. Fantastic set up of the room. Staff were friendly.

Cons: When we went to check in the room was not ready; which I understand no problem - staff said it would be ready in about 30 mins and they took down my number saying they would call as soon as it was ready; so me and my partner went down the road for a drink. After about and hour and a half we decided to head back, staff had obviously forgotten to call. Then had to wait in line (not that it was really a line, no clear stop to queue up and ended up have several people walk in front of us lacking organization a bit) this was for a further 20 minutes. Once checked in we went up to our room ready to eat our pre-paid for meal which was meant to be ready upon arrival; however very disappointed to find nothing. I called reception to ask and they had a meal sent to us within an hour. Also had the understanding that there was meant to be and iPhone charger in room but couldnt find it, tried to call reception but I just wrang out.

Overall it was okay, however when paying over $700 per night there was just one too many hiccups for my liking. Will be stoked if we stay there again, however will only do so if given a voucher or something, won't be spending my own money there again.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RhyannaJ
Reviewed December 26, 2012

We found the best thing about our stay at the Four Seasons Hotel Sydney was the location! We couldn't ask for a better spot in the city. Easy walking distance to all the city has to offer. We took a ferry to the beach, a bus tour, walked to the shopping district, Circular Quay, and the historic pubs. Quick walk to a show at the Opera House. Staff friendly and very professional. Enjoyed the lobby bar, concierge was very helpful in arranging our tickets and drivers. Spa was so-so....I had a massage and the therapist did a good job, but the room was anything but sound proof. Could hear people being escorted to their rooms and coming and going. Small waiting area in a hallway-not very relaxing and co-ed. Breakfast was delicious-but very pricey compared to my small appetite. Service in the pool area was adequate. I would definitely stay their again for the location alone, and the great staff.

Room Tip: Our room was on a corner that provided a beautiful view of the harbour and the Sydney Opera House.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple