Four Seasons Hotel Sydney
$220
$165
  • Pool
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney(Sydney)
$192
$130
  • Room Service
$164
  • Restaurant
The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$118
$195
$182
Agoda.com
6,483 results
All reviewsopera housecircular quaygrain barfull harbour view roomexecutive clubroom serviceturn down servicegeorge streetrocks areacity viewperfect locationluxury hotelconcierge deskcorner roompark hyattan upgradebuffet breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 12, 2012

From the moment you walk in you realise you are in for a special treat. The friendly staff have an air of confidence and commitment to service. Small details while waiting to check in, like the lemon or cucumber water, prove that they are customer focused. We stayed in a King Suite and found the room to have ample space, all the amenities you would expect and even some you would not. I wont spoil the surprise. The highlight for me was the bed, pillow and linen package. After a long day of shopping and walking the harbours I curled up in bed to the softest linen, plushiest pillows and a bed that felt like a cloud. The worst part was convincing yourself to get up and out of bed in the morning!!

Room Tip: Try to ask for a harbour view room, they seem to be very accomodating when they can.
Reviewed June 11, 2012

After staying 2 nights in another sydney hotel our one night at the Four Seasons was like a balm to the soul. From first point of contact thru each staff member encountered there was a genuine sense of interest and care shown. Delightful

Room Tip: Upgrade to full harbour view
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Wow - what can I say - it was brilliant!
When we arrived at 11am our room was ready for our 3 night stay and amazingly recieved an upgrade as it was my birthday celebration. I didn't have to ask even - it was simply done for us. The room we were allocated was 2915 and it was truly fantastic. The view was of both The Opera House and Harbour Bridge and the furnishings were classy. Lovely full bathroom with separate tub and 2 wash basins. Housekeeping was great with free pressing, papers, shoeshine as part of Club Level inclusions. We also enjoyed a lovely breakfast each morning in the club along with free wi fi and drinks and canapes from 5pm til 8pm. The canape selection was very good and included hot and cold goodies which varied each evening.
The staff in the club were brilliant with a special tahnks to Jane and her polite and professional team. I would highly recommend The Four Seasons with its brilliant location and 5 star service.

Room Tip: Club level is worth every cent
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2012

My wife & I celebrated our wedding anniversary over the June long weekend. The receptionist congratulated us on our arrival & we opted to pay extra to be upgraded to a full harbour view room on the 30th floor. We loved the absolutely amazing view with both the Opera House & Sydney Harbour Bridge, especially at night with the Vivid Festival.

All the staff we met were courteous & helpful. General Manager has also sent us a bottle of sparkling & a card which made us feel so special. We enjoyed Executive Club which provided cocktails & canapes of hot & cold finger food as well as my wife favourite macaroons. It was hard not to eat too much so we could leave room for dinner.

We had breakfast in the main restaurant & again the staff were friendly & efficient. The egg chef was very good & prepared the perfect egg white omelette with ham & mushroom for my wife.

We also used the gym which was clean with the latest equipment. A late checkout was granted & we could enjoy a relaxing lunch before packing up.

We had such a wonderful & memorable time at Four Seasons Sydney & we will definitely looking forward to return to this hotel.

Room Tip: Definitely high floor with the Full Harbour View & the Executive Club is worth it.
2  Thank OZMIK
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I researched for weeks when looking for a place to stay at circular quays in Sydney and chose the Four Seasons due to location to the ferries, opera house & circular quay's markets. We were not disappointed when we arrived at the hotel, from the service at the front desk to our spacious corner city & harbour view room. The bathroom had a seperate (deep) bath and shower, the beds were definitely worthy of being called heavenly. Now before you think I am an easy marker, I have been to various hotels around the world and can honestly say that this hotel has one of the best house keeping services and the hotel ended up being a real highlight of our trip. We did not try any of the restaurants however with a location so close to the city & circular quays you would have no problem finding somewhere to eat. I would recommend this hotel for locality to the quays and opera house.

Room Tip: We stayed in a premier city,harbour view room, they are more spacious than a normal hotel room with a couch and window seat you can sit at and watch the ferries and opera house.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends