Thi.s hotel is in the centre of wherever you need to be in Sydney. A short walk across the bridge to Darling Harbour which comes to life at night with excellent bars and restaurants. Walking out the hotel the other way, five minute walk and you are in the centre of town. We took the tour bus on our first day which gave us a great idea where we wanted to be. Although a big hotel, we found the staff to be attentive and always felt as though our comfort and enjoyment was their first concern. We were upgraded to one of their newly furbished rooms which was lovely. We arrived approx 11.30am and our room was ready at 1.00pm where we found our luggage already there.
Big comfy bed with good quality linens. Breakfast was good with a wide variety of produce on offer to set you up for the day
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everything you need to travel the way you like. Located adjacent to Darling Harbour in Sydney's Central Business District (CBD), our hotel is a haven of relaxation for the business or leisure traveler. As Sydney's largest hotel, Hyatt Regency Sydney (formerly a Four Points by Sheraton Sydney, Darling Harbour)boasts 892 guestrooms, three dining experiences, and 3,450 square metres of flexible meeting space. We invite you to enjoy an unparalleled Australian getaway. Hyatt Regency Sydney has the facilities to cater for all your needs. This includes complimentary Wi-Fi, tour services, laundry services, convenient room service, 24-hour front desk, limousine service, car rentals, parking (for a fee) and babysitting services - We can help you with all of that! Plus our guests have complimentary access to a 24-hour fitness centre. Hungry? Enjoy a tasty meal in a casual setting. The Sailmaker features 272 seats and an Australian-inspired menu. The Rooftop Bar, an open-air rooftop lounge (opening late December), offers guests unparalleled views of Darling Harbour. The Lobby Bar is located in the lobby and serves coffee, tea, snacks, and alcoholic beverages, while the Regency Club Lounge (opening late December) offers Regency Club guests a daily continental breakfast and all-day refreshments. At any hour of day, room service is available with an extensive menu. Our guest rooms feature comfortable beds, large flat screen TVs, cable television, movies on-demand, over sized work desk, complimentary Wi-Fi, in-room safe, air conditioning, alarm clock, wake-up service, hairdryer, tea & coffee making facilities, and a free weekday newspaper (on-demand). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hyatt Regency Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Darling Harbour Hotel Sydney
- 4 Points By Sheraton Darling Harbour
- Four Points Darling Harbour
- Four Points Sydney
- Sheraton Sydney
- Sydney Four Points
- Sydney Sheraton