After reading the revues on trip advisor we were not totally sure what to expect but since the majority indicated it was a good place to try we decided to try it. The room cost was very welcome, well within reason especially since we were visiting over the Christmas/New Years holiday and the rates in most hotels were just WAY out of our reach. So this hotel proved to be well worth the money, quite comfortable, large firm bed which we love, grew view, request harbor view for sure. Also the room was a good size, didn't feel cramped at all. Certainly you can stay in much fancier (highly expensive) hotels but this is a great value and a nice place to stay for sure. Also well within walking distance of China town and fantastic food at the Golden Century.
We only ate breakfast but the buffet was good for sure, we didn't try dinner or any other meals so can't comment. We would recommend this hotel for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everything you need to travel the way you like. Located adjacent to Darling Harbour in Sydney's Central Business District (CBD), our hotel is a haven of relaxation for the business or leisure traveler. As Sydney's largest hotel, Hyatt Regency Sydney (formerly a Four Points by Sheraton Sydney, Darling Harbour)boasts 892 guestrooms, three dining experiences, and 3,450 square metres of flexible meeting space. We invite you to enjoy an unparalleled Australian getaway. Hyatt Regency Sydney has the facilities to cater for all your needs. This includes complimentary Wi-Fi, tour services, laundry services, convenient room service, 24-hour front desk, limousine service, car rentals, parking (for a fee) and babysitting services - We can help you with all of that! Plus our guests have complimentary access to a 24-hour fitness centre. Hungry? Enjoy a tasty meal in a casual setting. The Sailmaker features 272 seats and an Australian-inspired menu. The Rooftop Bar, an open-air rooftop lounge (opening late December), offers guests unparalleled views of Darling Harbour. The Lobby Bar is located in the lobby and serves coffee, tea, snacks, and alcoholic beverages, while the Regency Club Lounge (opening late December) offers Regency Club guests a daily continental breakfast and all-day refreshments. At any hour of day, room service is available with an extensive menu. Our guest rooms feature comfortable beds, large flat screen TVs, cable television, movies on-demand, over sized work desk, complimentary Wi-Fi, in-room safe, air conditioning, alarm clock, wake-up service, hairdryer, tea & coffee making facilities, and a free weekday newspaper (on-demand). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Darling Harbour Hotel Sydney
- 4 Points By Sheraton Darling Harbour
- Four Points Darling Harbour
- Four Points Sydney
- Sheraton Sydney
- Sydney Four Points
- Sydney Sheraton