Central Railway Hotel
$176
$215
$179
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$145
$137
  • Room Service
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$193
$155
Hotels.com
$157
Marriott Hotels
$245
$164
  • Pool
The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$144
$126
  • Pool
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$182
$136
$189
$180
  • Restaurant
All reviewsroom was cleanthird floorminute walkpublic transportstay there againgreat place to staywalking distancepleasant stayeasy accessvisiting sydneyexcellent locationcircular quaymicrowaveaccommodationluggagecbdcafes
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We stayed here for two night in November. The hotel is far from Central Station. Do not expect to walk here from the station. There is no lift in the hotel so be prepared to carry your luggages. There is a mouldy smell from the toilet and also from the carpet. The worst thing is I saw bed bugs crawling on the bed!! Then only I realized there were blood stains all over the bed sheet. When we were back from the trip, my husband started showing up rashes and doctor diagnosed as bed bug bites. Its all over his arms and legs and didn't go away for two weeks. We are still in the process of doing laundry and checking our luggage to make sure we didn't bring back any bed bug. I actually wrote to the hotel and told them about the bed bugs but noone replied. They just simply ignore my email. This is an awful experience and I won't recommend anyone to stay in this hotel at all.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Pris C
CRHOTEL, Manager at Central Railway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

I would like to personally apologise for the unfortunate incidence that you experienced during your stay with us. I can assure you this is an extremely rare event which was rectified immediately. Unfortunately we did not receive any correspondence from you after your departure. I would invite you to contact me personally to discuss this further. My contact is 02 9319 7800 or email holly.clugston@centralstationhotel.com

Kind regards
Holly

Reviewed November 16, 2013

We had a great stay here for 2 nights 5th and 6th November 2013, great location, good value for money, room was clean and tidy, staff were very courteous and helpful. Free wifi is a bonus. I was a little dissappointed paying $22/day for parking because there is limited off street parking, I thought maybe permits could be organised with the council or a package deal with the room price. Nevertheless it was a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Anthony J
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Firstly, I like to thank the attendant at the lobby for keeping our luggage even though we had to check out and there was like a few hours before going to the airport. Room was pretty alright and at least we got our own bathroom, nothing more to ask for this kind of price. They also help providing the shuttle bus service to the airport. The door lock for the room can be improved by installing a dead lock (the chain lock didn't make me feel very safe). Will definitely consider this hotel again!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights from 23rd of October and it really is a lovely hotel! Nice rooms close to train station (to the right of the hotel) and shops and a lovely pub to the left of the hotel called the woolpack! Free wifi, towels and helpful staff :) would tell anyone to stay here and it's a safe area to be in!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Rakfay
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I have stayed at the Central many times over the last couple of years and have always found it to be of a consistent high standard. It is always clean and the staff are friendly. It is not too big to be impersonal and its "boutique" style makes you feel right at home. For the price, location and quality you can not find better in Sydney.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business