Hotel was a expensive for what it was but it was a holiday weekend. was disappointed to pay extra to upgrade to a harbour view room which in reality had a glimpse of the harbour but a great view of the building site over the road.
The furniture in our room was showing it's age and the rom was a bit bare with only one bedside table and no pictures on the walls. . There were some toiletries missing from the bathroom on arrival bur this was quickly rectified. All in all just an average hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Sydney Central, located in the heart of the vibrant Sydney,is perfect for both corporate and leisure travellers. We are situated close to many famous Sydney attractions including Darling Harbour, Capitol Theatre, Sydney Entertainment Centre, and an array of shopping and entertainment venues.To ensure your stay is comfortable and enjoyable, guests can take advantage of our range of our hotel services and recreation facilities including the Field House Restaurant & Bar located in the hotel lobby, a rooftop swimming pool and 24hr reception and room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, ACCOR, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Sydney Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citigate Central Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Citigate Central Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Citigate Central Hotel