Im very dissappointed with the room, the price i was charged, the photos on the website did not represent the room I was given, the room had a very bad and powerful smell to it which we could still smell on our clothes after returning to the gold coast, the T.V didnt work but after ten minutes i found the areial to not be plugged in, there was mould on the back of the barthroom door, and rust on the door frame, the bed was not very comfortable, but bareable, the foyer of the hotel gave a nice feel about it upon entering the hotel, but once i got to my room, it was unpleasent from there on in, this is a property that i couldnt return to. if you have any further questions my number is 0457 542 134. I travel to sydney quite alot due to my children living there as i live on the gold coast. my room number was 11/07. this is a true record of my stay with my family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Sydney Central, located in the heart of the vibrant Sydney,is perfect for both corporate and leisure travellers. We are situated close to many famous Sydney attractions including Darling Harbour, Capitol Theatre, Sydney Entertainment Centre, and an array of shopping and entertainment venues.To ensure your stay is comfortable and enjoyable, guests can take advantage of our range of our hotel services and recreation facilities including the Field House Restaurant & Bar located in the hotel lobby, a rooftop swimming pool and 24hr reception and room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, ACCOR, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Novotel Sydney Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citigate Central Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Citigate Central Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Citigate Central Hotel