It is nice, clean and with comfortable waiting/ lobby area. It has a small gym ( maybe good for 3-4 person only).
The service is nice though the first time we use the key cards it wont work and a room cleaner accessed my room while am inside because according to their computer i already checked-out. Our room also comes with a free breakfast but since i stayed there for 5 days i got sick of eating the same breakfast on the third day. I hope they will change breakfast buffet menu a bit more.
Overall, it is a nice hotel with good location. The service is good especially receptionist Arlene and the bellhop Ferd ( the guy from Eygpt) who are both friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Sydney Central, located in the heart of the vibrant Sydney,is perfect for both corporate and leisure travellers. We are situated close to many famous Sydney attractions including Darling Harbour, Capitol Theatre, Sydney Entertainment Centre, and an array of shopping and entertainment venues.To ensure your stay is comfortable and enjoyable, guests can take advantage of our range of our hotel services and recreation facilities including the Field House Restaurant & Bar located in the hotel lobby, a rooftop swimming pool and 24hr reception and room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Novotel Sydney Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citigate Central Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Citigate Central Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Citigate Central Hotel