7,266 results
All reviews horizon club blu bar opera house grand harbour circular quay top floor window seat rocks area room service corner suite harbour view turn down service club room bottle of champagne four seasons buffet breakfast late check
Reviewed July 18, 2018

We had a room that offered views of the bridge and the opera house - I could have sit on the window sill for the whole stay and the higher level of room type was well worth it. The room was large and the beds were extremely comfortable. The bathroom was large and had a separate shower. The pool area and spa were fantastic - the spa was so warm.

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank kerryr526
Alex S, Director of Rooms at Shangri-La Hotel Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Dear

Thank you for choosing to stay at Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney. I'm delighted to hear you had a wonderful experience at the hotel and our colleagues were able to delight you. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed July 17, 2018

Wonderful location, professional staff, beautiful views from rooms.
Centrally located hotel with free parking.
Very satisfied stay for four nights with family of five.
Higher levels have great Sydney Harbour views.

Room Tip: Higher levels offer stunning views of the Harbour
Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Alex S, Director of Rooms at Shangri-La Hotel Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Dear Tony C,

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our 5 night stay at the Shangri-La last week. We had arrived at 8am after an overnight flight and they somehow managed to find a room for us which allowed us to get some proper rest. Ours was a Club Room and we had access to the lounge. The food, drinks and warm service were all great and we would like to thank Jerry, Aurora, Ronald and Mavida (apologies if I've misspelt it) for paying extra attention to my little girl whenever we were at the lounge. Stunning views of Sydney Harbour from our room and a great location!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family

Dear dorsph,

Reviewed July 16, 2018

I never been in Sydney before this is my first time, and I loved it, and I give credit to this hotel, great service and team. rooms are very clean and beautiful. also my view from the room is amazing because hotel is in the best part to town.

Room Tip: choose Opera House view for sure.
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Coloradoskiresort

Dear Coloradoskiresort,

Reviewed July 16, 2018

We stayed three nights in a Horizon club room (3502)with access to the lounge. Online checked-in, once arrived at the hotel the check in was very swift with a very warm welcome. Received some explanations about the hotel and the lounge advantages.
The room was nicely decorated, all, as usual, Shangri-La amenities provided and with nice views on Darling harbour. Breakfast in the lounge was very tasty.
The evening canapés and cocktails are well prepared with amazing views on the Opera and Sydney harbour bridge.
Staff was extremely helpful, very professional!! Really a top hotel!!

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Alex S, Director of Rooms at Shangri-La Hotel Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Dear Erwin H,