“Lovely Food”

Neighborhood: Surry Hills
Australia
“Lovely Food”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I discovered this lovely little restaurant via some vouchers given to me. I have now been back 4 times and intend going again.
This review covers a visit where 10 friend went for lunch and we selected from the A La Carte menu which is billed as the dinner menu. We took our own wine, but being a rowdy lot, we also consumed some excellent wine procured from the restaurant.
Serving 10 rowdy people takes skill and aplomb. The service was exemplary; friendly, timely an prompt.
On the food front, everything that our lips touched and our mouth savoured was wonderful. Given our numbers, we probably tried nearly all that was available on the menu and everyone concurred that this was an outing worth every moment and every cent.
Yummy.

• Visited December 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Favourite in town.”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Been visiting place every time when I've been in Sydney since they opened. My personal. Really like the menu and the staff. Just brilliant.

• Visited May 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Great food, ok service”
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Had a meal with my parents on Friday night, the food was amazing, from the appetisers, entrees and main meals. Great menu too. Service was ok but we were in the corner and felt we had to attract the staffs attention too many times. Will definitely be returning though.

Visited January 2014
Sydney, Australia
“What a find!”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Everything was excellent.My wife and I had 3 courses and you couldn't fault them.We will definitely come again.

• Visited January 2014
Sydney
“Lovely food, great staff”
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

We have visited Watts on Crown a number of times now using vouchers from scoopon, however we are never treated any different, and have always found the staff lovely, and helpful.

The food is lovely with beautifully fresh produce used.

Will definitely return!