Open today: 6:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Australian Surf Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Australian Surf Tours
from $2,516.10
More Info
from $4,884.20
More Info
All reviews surf camp amazing weekend learn to surf surf experience these guys amazing surf surfing lessons surf coach private lesson a lot of fun awesome experience waves kangaroos teacher crew beaches australia
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

I spent a week at the AST. I have done a couple of other camps in the past, but many of them just push you in the water, there is no real coaching.
The coachs at the AST know what they are doing. You will be in a group based on your level, with an objective to be achieved by the end of the week. Honestly, if you want to improve your surfing this is the go to place - forget all the overcrowded, overmarketed surf camps
And if you are lucky, Big Dan will be your coach. Dan is one of this typical Aussie dude, a bit on the crazy side (positively though), and as soon as you get in the water - he shows how an outstanding coach he is. Great knowledge of the right techniques, he will tell you about the sea, the swell, the wind, he will correct your moves to stand up and turn properly.
Big thanks to Ash too, who will try her best to make your trip as smooth as possible!
Don’t think anymore, book it and you won’t regret it,

Jonathan

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

I’ve been in Sydney for a while but for me that experience was the most enjoyable thing I’ve ever done in my life , everything was good , even though I didn’t catch so many waves , I really had fun , thanks to everyone for their kindness especially to Dan O’ Brien who was really funny and helped me to do my best when I was surfing ‍♂️ ... I really recommend this surf camp .

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

I had a great weekend with Australian Surf Camp.

We were in Bendalong beach, and this week end allowed me to see and feed kangaroos, rays eagles, to sleep in a camping (in tents) under the stars, to do a lot of good knowledge, and especially I learned surfing !!

A big thank you to the various staff members, especially at "Dan the surf coach".

A weekend that I will never forget.
Thank you for everything.

Thomas, 25 years old, French

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I'm so happy about doing the weekend trip to Bendalong it was such an amazing experience. The food was great, the kangaroos were adorable and the coaches were awesome (shout-out to my friend Zac who really deserves to win the trip to France ). Surfing is probably the most fun thing to do here in Australia and I will definitely keep on catching waves!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

So great experience! Staying in the camp was so comfortable, good food and better surf! We are already hooked on surfing! Dan and Zach were so good at teaching us everything and so fun and better persons! It is defently worth it! Thank you very much! See you in the Ocean!! :)

Thank Albert B. L
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

It was a very pleasant weekend. Food was fresh and tasty. Company (staff) was chilled and friendly. Tents were clean, apart from linen, but it's nothing unusual when it comes to camping in AU. Facility was well prepared. Many activities between surfing sessions were pprovided. But far most important- coach Matt was fantastic. Very profesional and enthusiastic. I didn't make it easy for him, because I'm not 'oh, it's so amazing' type, but he manage to keep me interested and positive about learning and trying again process. Other Canadian coach was also very helpful and kind.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

One of the best weekends in my life. Exceeded all expectations. I've learned the necessary things to know how surf and made friends.

AustralianSurfTours, Owner at Australian Surf Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

:-). We love hearing that!! Thanks for coming and enjoying the spirit of surfing with us!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is like no other camping trip I had before. Yes the location was great, the weather was perfect and the ocean was awesome, but you can find that anywhere. But the magic of this trip came really from the amazing crew and their passion for surfing and organizing such a fun experience. The first impression I had while riding with Zach from Sydney gave me a feeling that this is going to be a unique trip. Boris made the best food and served it with the best smile! Dan is the most funny Aussie guy I met who made the surfing experience quite interesting and motivating. And finally special thanks to Sam the leader who made all the difference! If anyone want to have an unforgettable Aussie experience, Australian Surf Camp is where you should go!!

Thanks Hesham!! Loved having you there!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This surfcamp was super cool. You can feed wild animals and sting rays but the best thing of course was the surfing. The surfcoaches are all really nice and easy-going so you were pretty free in the water what i enjoyed. This way you were able to surf as much as you can. You will always have good waves because there are several beaches with diffrent location.
Thanks a lot!

Thanks so much for coming and thanks so much for the review! Glad you liked it :-)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We booked the trip over our school, because a lot of the student recommended it and decribed it as the best weekend in Sydney!! And there is no more to say than agree!!

We were picked up on Friday evening and arrived when a delicious Dinner was ready. A perfect start for the weekend. The weekend includes 6 h surfing, kangoroo feeding as well as sting ray feeding, tasty meals, bonfire on the beach, foto review and amazing people!!

Thanks to Dan, Sam and Zac for everything!! You did a great job!! I had a great deal of fun and would recommend it to everyone!!

Awww thanks so much Dana!! It was a pleasure meeting you!!