“The best experience you can have in Australia!”

Australian Surf Tours
7-Day Surf Camp on the NSW South Coast
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: At Australian Surf Tours our passion is to spread the love of surfing by giving our campers the knowledge and confidence they need to catch and ride a wave. In doing so we employ experienced, fun surf coaches, locate our surf camp near various surf breaks for all conditions and surfing levels. All in all we offer a perfect recipe for an awesome surfing adventure. Every tour is different because we cater to preferences and personalities. We set a basic flexible schedule that allows for two surf instruction sessions a day with meals before, in between and after. Outside of the surf we can spend our time in rock pools, feeding wildlife, building a campfire and heaps more. It’s up to you to decide & we’ll make it happen. We have strategically chosen a location that accommodates all surfing levels from complete beginner to the most advanced in hopes that we can achieve a reputation of more than just an ordinary surf camp. We want to bring together everyone who shares our passion for surfing from beginner to experienced, to have a good time in a beautiful place!Get "The Real Aussie Experience" with Australian Surf Tours by booking today.
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I just want to say that this trip was the best thing I've done since I'm in Sydney. Not only the surfing was great but everything about it was absolutely amazing. Meet great people, eat delicious food, feed and play with kangaroos and stingrays and ride a big wave!

All reviews
in 41 reviews
"crew"
in 34 reviews

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Awesome surf camp! Friendly staff, good food, nice beaches. All you need to spend a wonderful weekend. :) many thanks to Sam and all the rest of the team!

Reviewed December 16, 2013

The first thing i thought it was " so bad weather! :( " but it's not that that makes beautiful this experience . It's because of the place you get to, because of the people and because of the things you do..... We have surfed all weekend and it was great, the food was really good and also the accomodations... We have been to rock pools and see kangaroos and birds. I suggest every one to book and joking in this beautiful experience

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Surf camp was fab - the campsite is in a beautiful spot as are the surf beaches, so even if the waves defeat you it is well worth the trip. The surf spot on the Sunday is simply breathtakingly beautiful. There is wildlife all around - parrots eating out of your hand, wild kangas, a family of pelicans and best of all, feeding giant stingrays the width of my armspan. The camp is really well set up - camp beds rather than sleeping on the floor, hot showers, they even think of giving you a torch (clearly I came very unprepared)! And the food is super delish - pancakes for breakfast, bbqs, chilli followed by a a camp fire on the beach. And tea, hoorah! Everything is taken care of from transport, food, surf and wetsuits etc to stop-offs at the bottle-o.

There were both good surfers who brought their own boards and total beginners (me). I've concluded the waves don't like me but I did have a lot of fun and learnt lots. And yes, I have a good few photos of me riding a wave... Thanks Sam and crew, I am a terrible surfer but I'd come along again just for the views and the food :)