The must haves in a vacation hotel:
- proximity to public transportation
- clean and quiet rooms
- coffee nearby (you have to have your "flat white" each morning!)
- a HELPFUL concierge, especially Allan Alvarez
- major attractions within walking distance
This hotel ticked every box with nice bonuses like a phenomenal gym, ability to use Marriott Rewards points, newly renovated rooms, an early arrival lounge, and restaurants and shops within walking distance. I'd recommend it to any traveller.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydney Harbour Marriott at Circular Quay offers a distinctive blend of stylish comfort and modern convenience. Overlooking the sparkling Sydney Harbour and world famous opera house, our Circular Quay hotel's location can be found at the doorstep of a shopping Mecca and moments away from the historic Rocks district. Guests are invited to indulge in our Sydney Harbour hotel's luxurious treatments at our on-site spa, or they may savour finely-crafted cuisine at our renowned Icons brassiere restaurant. Book your memorable trip to Sydney now at our premier 5-star waterfront hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Sydney Harbour At Circular Quay Hotel Sydney