5,396 results
All reviews the executive lounge glass brasserie relaxation suite diamond members queen victoria building pillow menu town hall station george street standard room mini bar buffet breakfast central location rooms are small darling harbour an upgrade corner room the heart of the city
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a very comfortable stay at Hilton, the staff was very helpful, I would like especially to mention the following staff members, Cynthia and Casey at the executive lounge.
The breakfast was excellent with lot of variety.
The hotel has a Well equipped fitness center with swilling pool, sauna and steam room.

Date of stay: September 2019
angelicamariss, Guest Relations Supervisor at Hilton Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Yogaforme1225,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review following your stay at Hilton Sydney.

I am very delighted to read that you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay, and that our team members have made you to feel welcome and looked after. Please rest assured I will also convey your compliment to our Executive Lounge team, particularly noting Cynthia and Casey. Kind words like yours serve as a great motivation for us all, and on behalf of the team, I would like to sincerely thank you.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hilton Sydney again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

1 - I was not welcomed as a Hilton honor at check in.
2 - I was not offered a complementary bottle water and to ask for it everyday.
3 - I asked for quite room during my stay so I don't have to move and did not get one.
4 - The AC didn't work so I tried to call for help to fix it, and the phone was not working! I had to go to hall way to call for maintenance!
5 - The maintenance said we have to hit really hard on the control bottoms to change setting because it has worn out!
6 - One of the reason for me to stay at this so called resort was to use hot tub after which found out it was broken!
7 - There was no towels at the pool or the entire facility, I had to walk all the way back to the front desk to ask for one!
8- Sheets were stained.
9 - sinck didn't drain

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Samuel_TE_C, Duty Manager at Hilton Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post your review in TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Hilton Sydney.

Let me start off by saying up front that I sincerely regret the experience falling well short of your expectations, in fact well short of my expectations too.

I have noted all your comments. This is definitely unacceptable and we deeply regret the inconvenience, disappointment and frustration caused. I would like to assure you this is not the typical guest experience that we deliver. Our Duty Manager team who spoke to you during your stay has already addressed your comments, with appropriate action and training to ensure we are consistently delivering the five star standard of we pride ourselves on.

Once again, please accept our deepest regret. We greatly appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton brand as our valued Hilton Honors Member and I hope you are not deterred from staying with us. We sincerely hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to experience a truly memorable stay for all the right reasons.

If you had any further feedback please do not hesitate to email the management team directly or call through the business card provided so we can further make it right for you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was my third stay in Hilton Sydney and as a Diamond Member I was upgraded to the relaxation room. My earlier stays with them left me coming back for more. During my second stay with sydney hilton, I was offered late check out with the option of coming back later to grab a keycard so that I can shower before my flight at 8pm! Very kind of the lounge staff (Lena) for proposing that so that I can go to the airport fresh!

The lounge evening cocktail and canape spread is constantly being refilled and the makeshift bar serves up good drinks!(Thank you Tracy for being such an awesome host and bartender by keeping the bubbles flowing !)

Breakfast was at the Glass Brasserie which is no doubt better than the spread up at the lounge. Im hoping that the team at GB offers abit more variety and that will be perfect!

Looking forward to my next stay!

Thanks guys!

Room tip: High floor for good view

Dear drchiacs,

Thank you very much for posting such a wonderful review following your recent stay at Hilton Sydney.

We are very delighted to learn of your great satisfaction in all aspects of your stay, particularly noting the exceptional service provided by our Executive Lounge team to ensure your stay is comfortable and well looked after. Rest assured I will convey your compliment to the team as kind words like yours always serve as great motivation for us to keep doing better.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hilton Sydney when you travel next!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked a three night stay at Hilton Sydney in Sep. As expected from all Hilton properties, this Hilton does not disappoint. As a Hilton gold member, we were upgraded to an executive room and lounge benefits. Location was great...walking distance from most Sydney attractions. We had a great time staying at the hotel. Compliments to Moin and his team at the lounge for great service.

Dear SBSB68,

Thank you very much for posting such a wonderful review of your stay with us at Hilton Sydney.

We are very delighted to learn that you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay, and were made to feel especially looked after by Moin and our Executive Lounge team. Please rest assured we will convey your kind words to the Executive Lounge team as comment like yours certainly serves as great motivation for us all to keep improving.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hilton Sydney again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A better than average Hilton experience. Decor modern, rooms clean and well serviced, Glass Brassiere for dinner was excellent. In fact, it was too good so I cannot tell you what the gym was like. Check in and check out was seamless. Overall, much better than I expected.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear 007Wandering,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your recent stay at Hilton Sydney.

We are delighted to learn of your overall satisfaction during your time with us, and to meet your expectation for this occasion. Your feedback is a great input for us to keep improving, and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hilton Sydney again for a 5-star stay next time.