My wife and I stayed at this newly refurbished hotel for only 1 night as we had a function to attend in one of the many meeting/ball rooms on the property.
The hotel itself is a well established hotel in the heart of Sydney and walking distance from any part of the central city area.
The main entrance is from Pitt Street, and as we drove there we used the parking garage below. $30 for overnight.
Reception is fairly small but open and does have a kiosk but on our check-in the staff were very slow. 15 minutes standing there.
We were located on the 42nd floor, standard room. This was very clean and new, good bathroom and shower with separate bath. Toiletries were 1st class. Room was a little on the small side, but good bed and flat TV (with bad reception).
Overall a good but not great comfortable hotel. It also has the famous (in Sydney anyway) Marble Bar which is most impressive in it's art decadence and the Zeta Bar which is one of the most popular nightclubs in town, although staying at the hotel doesn't give you any advantage over the queue that streaches the length of the property. Breakfast is the usual buffet affair which is quite nice but expensive.
Oh, and the function and the room it was in was great, including the food and drinks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly located in the hub of the city, Hilton Sydney has magnificent views and convenient access to iconic attractions including the spectacular Sydney Harbour and Opera House. Offering contemporary design that fulfils comfort and style, outstanding facilities and exceptional service, Hilton Sydney is a must for both domestic and international guests and Sydneysiders alike. Choose from stylish guest rooms and luxury suites, and rejuvenate the body and mind at LivingWell Premier Health Club with the latest gym facilities, swimming pool and stunning day spa. Sample two stylish and distinctive bars in the progressive, sleek cocktail bar, Zeta Bar with its international team of mixologists and the iconic, Victorian live music hub that’s Marble Bar. Enjoy a coffee, light meal or delectable dessert in the patisserie at Caffe Cino and one of Australia’s leading chefs and restaurateurs, Luke Mangan, provides a definitive Sydney dining experience at the award winning, glass brasserie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Hilton International Sydney
- Sydney Hilton International
- Hilton Hotel Sydney