I stayed here for 2 nights - 1 night for leisure and 1 night for work.
The hotels location is brilliant! Everything and anything you need is within a 3 minute walk. Honest!
The communal areas are clean, well presented, open, airy and well lit.
Check in staff are friendly, warm and efficient.
Front of house staff and concierge, bell hops etc are really good too!
Rooms: I was upgraded to the 39th floor deluxe as my standard room was not ready. Bonus!
The room was SMALL and POKEY. Nice views and well appointed with clean simple furnishings but still small. Paying close to $300 per night, its not a big room by any means. If I was traveling with my partner and she wanted to spread out with her make up, shoes and dresses it would get claustrophobic in no time! Good bed, nice bathroom but a dated old TV.
ONLY 4 Foxtel Channels! Really Hilton? 4 Sky channels?
The facilities are second to none.
Pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam Room and a PROPER full sized gym! AWESOME
WI-FI for $29 a day. Talk about highway robbery! Yikes!!! Its free in the lobby but
$29 in room? 500 odd rooms = almost $15,000 a day in internet revenue?
All in all a good stay with great facilities and location BUT small small rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly located in the hub of the city, Hilton Sydney has magnificent views and convenient access to iconic attractions including the spectacular Sydney Harbour and Opera House. Offering contemporary design that fulfils comfort and style, outstanding facilities and exceptional service, Hilton Sydney is a must for both domestic and international guests and Sydneysiders alike. Choose from stylish guest rooms and luxury suites, and rejuvenate the body and mind at LivingWell Premier Health Club with the latest gym facilities, swimming pool and stunning day spa. Sample two stylish and distinctive bars in the progressive, sleek cocktail bar, Zeta Bar with its international team of mixologists and the iconic, Victorian live music hub that’s Marble Bar. Enjoy a coffee, light meal or delectable dessert in the patisserie at Caffe Cino and one of Australia’s leading chefs and restaurateurs, Luke Mangan, provides a definitive Sydney dining experience at the award winning, glass brasserie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Hilton Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Hilton International Sydney
- Sydney Hilton International
- Hilton Hotel Sydney